Author Topic: begginers question  (Read 323 times)

mi

begginers question
« on: March 06, 2000, 07:52:00 AM »
Sorry about this simple question but I downloaded and installed AH yesterday so I have no experience in this matter at all. I can`t find anything about h2h (believe it means "head to head" or am I wrong?) and unable to run it (have AH1012 with 1.01 patch 2 installed) . My second question: will it be possible to use some artificial opponents in offline mode? I fly helpless, too bad even to create "2 week free trial account" so for me it could be fine starting solution.

best regards
Michal
sistudio@ikp.atm.com.pl

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
begginers question
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2000, 08:30:00 AM »
  Correct H2H means head to head, but its not implemented yet, however you can go to the training arena and fly H2H with someone. Best advice I could give you is to find a trainer, usually one hanging around in there and ask for help. H2H will eventually be added but you would have to ask someone from htc when. As for AI drones, I dont know about that, but you will learn more in the TA flying against a person that can give you feedback then vs a drone.
 Open that 2 week trial, you have nothing to loose...cept maby some sleep and you may start neglecting family and friends and get sore eyes and a sore wrist....

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
begginers question
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2000, 08:52:00 AM »
I'm in the Training Arena (TA) nightly, as are most of the trainers. Give a yell!

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
begginers question
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2000, 11:16:00 AM »
mi,

you'll always find at least one trainer on line, just ask in MA if one of us is not in training arena. I believe Ronni has emails for trainers posted somewhere. You can email me at humble@327th.com..or drima@csijobs.com.

I live in Phoenix AZ and can work with you any evening for an hour or so 9-12 my time..or weekends almost any time.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson