Author Topic: And The Biggest Software Program Is ...  (Read 693 times)

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
And The Biggest Software Program Is ...
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
Thought you were jesting, Siaf, but I thought ... well, just in case ...

After I wound up downloading America's Army from the fastest site which was in Australia, figured you might know an even faster site in Europe.

I like the scenery examples in this thread and am looking forward to someday seeing real time photographic quality scenery as we all flight sim all over the world.  

Of course, that would be quite the ultimate open skies policy.  We'll all start burrowing with so many eyes in the sky upon us beyond the government stuff which presumably already reads our license plates.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 10:24:44 PM by Halo »
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 10:44:08 PM »
Originally posted by Halo
I like the scenery examples in this thread and am looking forward to someday seeing real time photographic quality scenery as we all flight sim all over the world.

Already exisits, well almost. Just have to buy the appropriate VFR Professional scenery for where ever you'd like to fly.

Switzerland for example.

...-Gixer

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 03:56:35 PM »
Wow!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 09:56:44 PM by Halo »
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous