Author Topic: Gonna be in South Florida...So Storch let me know when and where to get a beer or 3  (Read 261 times)

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
I will be there on Sunday and will be there for a week before heading home. I will be checking in on the board since its a business/family vacation trip. Maybe we can get together and have a couple of beers one afternoon....Unlike my buddy Slash who has wimped out on me twice now in my trips to Dallas.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

storch

you bet.  I'll email ya my cell phone number.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Storch I lost your email (it was printed out) then didn't have access to the web like I thought so I will try to catch up with you next time I am in the area. It should be soon provided I don't get fired tomorrow from my job.........:lol
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

storch

Originally posted by Reschke
Storch I lost your email (it was printed out) then didn't have access to the web like I thought so I will try to catch up with you next time I am in the area. It should be soon provided I don't get fired tomorrow from my job.........:lol

NP M8. we had some chamber of commerce weather while you were here.  shame,  I had the boat detailed and ready for a cruise or a day of fishing if you were up for it.