Author Topic: Just got out of the hospital  (Read 530 times)

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
Just got out of the hospital
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2005, 06:33:09 PM »
I was on Perc when my back seized up last Aug. That is really strong stuff. I am suprised you can play AH while on it. I could do little but watch TV and fall asleep.

Offline wombatt

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 06:39:17 PM »
Just remember that with each stone that passes there will be scare tissue in you ureter so in other words according to my doc any way that once you start having stones you are gonna keep having them.

Sorry to be a bummer but you are stuck with them until you find the cause of em.
So go get your urologist to give you a workup.

Offline SKJohn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2005, 06:56:23 PM »
Originally posted by Habu
I was on Perc when my back seized up last Aug. That is really strong stuff. I am suprised you can play AH while on it. I could do little but watch TV and fall asleep.

That's my problem - if I'm flying somewhere and there's no immediate action, I doze on and off.   I also find myself doing a lot of stupid things like " that planes coming up on my 6 - I'd better break......i really should break....BOOOM!!!!"  About the time i wind up back in the tower, I yank the stick over to break left.  All these drugs really slow down your reaction time - but the good thing is when you get shot down, you don't really care about it either.