Author Topic: Ex Aw Pilot Here  (Read 1114 times)

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Ex Aw Pilot Here
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2005, 08:42:57 AM »
Originally posted by CAP1
so far i've been warned about the head on shots........what else is improved over AW? and how's the 38 fly here? Is the spit still over-modeled as it was in AW?

Welcome to AH2. :)

Planes are smaller so closure rates will take a lil getting used to. You do have a zoom feature and can reset yer head position for better eyeball views. No hit bubble. You gotta tag em. The .50's are weak kneed, neutered bb's so think about the 20 mm's when you begin. It will give you a chance to rack up some kills while you're getting used to the game. Watch the downhill. You get her pointed down and it's doesn't take long to get into compression lockup and loss of vital parts and things. All of these things can be easily overcome. The 38 comes in three flavors. All are fun. Big target though.:)

And finally although it may be the wrong place to ask this........what joysticks seem to work best in here? i used to use the CH sticks, throttle and rudder pedals.

I use same controls. They work fine and are fully adjustable so you can "fine tune" them to minimize blackouts, etc.[/COLOR

CYALL soon!!!!!
john

Let me know if I can help getting you set up. ren@hitechcreations.com

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Ex Aw Pilot Here
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2005, 09:06:49 AM »
Originally posted by CAP1

so far i've been warned about the head on shots........what else is improved over AW? and how's the 38 fly here? Is the spit still over-modeled as it was in AW?

Welcome aboard. Here's a hint for you:

Your favorite plan is undermodelled.

All other planes are overmodelled.

Hope that helps :p

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.