Author Topic: Great Job HTC!  (Read 360 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Great Job HTC!
« on: April 12, 2005, 06:05:18 PM »
The new update is just fantastic looking. You guys have really done a great job. Waffle, nice work on the FWs.

The trees look great, the new shapes and interiors are awesome.

I think my favorite thing is that we now can have three seperate icon colors on the map. Also, the text buffer and voice abuse reporting is a good idea.

Thanks for all of the hard work

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Great Job HTC!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »
lol was going to start my own thread, but someone i have on ignore already did darn it >;(

oh well <<>> HTC people!!!

i love the new 190's (though i think maybe the canopy frame bars are a bit too "thick" it's all good) ! ; )

the new verson runs like a champ on my system, and all looks great.

i have to say i was nervous about the gauges being too dark like the ki84 ones, but they look awsome!!!! total immersion factor is up big time!

for a great job!!
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Great Job HTC!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 07:35:08 PM »
Originally posted by JB73

i love the new 190's (though i think maybe the canopy frame bars are a bit too "thick" it's all good) ! ; )

Welp, nice to know someone does. :) For me, the very restricted forward view means no more turn fighting in a D9. Tried it vs a yak this afternoon...every time I got with in 400 yards, I would lose him behind one of the dam canopy rails. Kinda takes the fun out of it.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline McCord

• Zinc Member
Great Job HTC!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 09:26:46 PM »
Great version . fps went up, Imersion Hitech and crew. Looking forward to whatever's next.