Author Topic: A ****ty Way To Die  (Read 358 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
A ****ty Way To Die
« on: March 30, 2005, 02:32:21 AM »
PRAGUE, Czech Republic - A Czech tractor driver died under eight tons of manure in a bizarre accident that has baffled his employers, local media reported.

The 34-year old man, identified only as Martin T., suffocated after the load fell on him while he was dumping it in a field near the western Czech city of Karlovy Vary, news Web Site http://www.novinky.cz reported on Sunday. “It absolutely beats me how this could happen,” said Vladimir Erps, chief of the company employing the victim.

“The truck is operated from the tractor cabin, using hydraulics. There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it’s tough to blame him now that he is dead,” the news site quoted him as saying.

Police are investigating the death as a work-related accident.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
A ****ty Way To Die
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 06:19:28 AM »
It rates alongside falling into a septic tank which I heard of but is at least better than what happened to the two men who were drawn into an bake oven. Truly horrible.

Ironically the nearest I ever came to death was when a palette of chocolate chip cookies being lifted onto a shelf broke and fell  forcing me to dive for cover. Being killed by chocolate chip cookies would be rather ironic.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
A ****ty Way To Die
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 01:49:46 PM »
That stinks!

~AoM~

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
A ****ty Way To Die
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 02:06:12 PM »
Originally posted by cpxxx
ronically the nearest I ever came to death was when a palette of chocolate chip cookies being lifted onto a shelf broke and fell  forcing me to dive for cover. Being killed by chocolate chip cookies would be rather ironic.
I've seen memorials devoted to this tragic end.  Strangely, they are usually in the form of T-Shirts or buttons, but they all refer to 'Death by chocolate'.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Wolf14

• Silver Member
A ****ty Way To Die
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 02:11:04 PM »
I want to die like my grandfather,

Silently in my sleep.
Not yelling and screaming like the other passengers in the car.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
A ****ty Way To Die
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 02:30:13 PM »