Author Topic: SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>  (Read 1856 times)

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
SEGunner....Chivalry isn't dead <<S>>
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2005, 12:08:56 PM »
Originally posted by Fish323
Hey Jackal, ... doing something that is mainly reserved for women and weasles. Good luck to you sir.

I see no need to denegrate the fairer sex....boy.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2005, 01:18:50 PM »
Originally posted by Fish323

You have never had the nads to say anything to me in the MA  

We both know that is a lie. I`m not big on carrying on an ongoing argument ingame, but I have certainly pointed out your whining and crying BS and steamroller tactics to you on several occasions in the MA and you know it. I can certainly understand your desire to deny it. Usualy you are to busy screaming and whining at your guys in the nice little nasal tone of yours. What time you are not doing that you are crying HT`s BS this and HT`s BS that and running down the game in general. I never understood how someone could be so totaly in agony over a game and remain in it instead of rolling on down the road. I guess you get off on whining, huh?

Like I said you are probably one of those self servind dweebs who porks capped fields for points, or walks a con up a friendly's 6 cause you cant hit a con if he's trying to evade you

Points , smointz. That`s pretty lame coming from a guy that yells, screams and cusses at his squaddies for vulching planes that you want to vulch and comes into a base with a horde after, it has been deacked and capped issuing orders like a L`il spoiled Napoleon.

My e-mail is avalable thru this BB, and all you need to do is drop me a line and we'll find a way to settle this, or do you lack the guts to do that as well? I'm betting that you do.

The guts to send you an e-mail?? ROFL Get a grip would ya.
  You`ve got mail. :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 01:47:46 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2005, 02:51:12 PM »
Well this went south pretty fast.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2005, 03:21:43 PM »
Hrm ok, to summarize:

I would still send a wounded plane into a spiralling fiery death.

SE's are good guys.

SE's fly well with 31st

31st fly well with SE's.  

Fish peed in Jackal's cheerios

Jackal is 53, likes long walks on the beach, pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, WWII flight sims, dogs named "Skip", and had currently ticked off the majority of the Bishop chess piece.  

Mopheus spends too much time on the web

FX1 is a dork

I don't know what Noxxy said, but I think it was something about my mother

LA7s should be perked, night sucks, ack sucks, 5" guns suck, who gets the kill?, move the fighter hangars, we need more arenas, we need less arenas, why did he get the ditch?, GVs are mismodeled

I signed all of your emails up to receive cheaper home loans, ways to meet new singles, products to enhance the male anatomy and hair growth, and 2 free editions of "entertainment weekly".

This BBS is just TO MUCH FUN!  :D

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2005, 03:57:03 PM »
Alright, i want to lay it down right here right now!  This post is about the SE's.  Jackel1, instead of commen here and continueing to rip on fish, just start your own post and end the SE's missery!!

Egle31st
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2005, 04:12:14 PM »
Howitzer that is classic!    If it wasn't so damn long I'd like it for a siggy.

Offline Noxxxy

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dynamitegang.com
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2005, 05:01:51 PM »
Howitzer, I said nothing about your mom.... it was about Eagle31st's. But if your mom is cute and somewhat young, you can forget about giving my e-mail to the noodle pills webpage and just give it to mom. She has to have all her fangs. Oh yeah, if she has $ just give her my phone #.

My mom is a hound but if you want me to hook it up no problem!

NOXiouS
31st FG
Training Wing Commander

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2005, 06:10:50 PM »
Sweet Noxious, im commen for ur prettythang now u SOB!! :lol :lol   Dont forget, ur mom is pretty good in the sack!!

Egle31st
Joedog31

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2005, 09:30:45 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer

Jackal is 53, likes long walks on the beach, pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, WWII flight sims, dogs named "Skip", and had currently ticked off the majority of the Bishop chess piece.  

Fish can`t reach my cheerios, but is trying to hump my leg. So far he`s made it about ankle high.
I am 53. I only walk far enough on the beach to get in the boat. That`s where I keep the brewskys iced down.
Pina Colodas are a l`il sticky, but will work in a bind.
Rain don`t bother me too much one way or the other. Got nothing against it though.
There is only one WWII flight sim and it`s right here as far as I`m concerned.
Never had a dog named Skip. I did have one with one leg and one eye one time, but his name was Lucky.
I believe the "majority" of the Bish chess pieces knows Fish and his constant whining all to well, so no worries there.

Howtizer finaly come up with a decent post. WTG.

...Your right the BBS is a blast.

:D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 09:34:54 PM by Jackal1 »
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline plasticman1973

• Zinc Member
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2005, 09:34:15 AM »
SEgunner is a just a good guy and we all have fun with him.  An yes, the SE's are a bunch of good hearty guys that can hold there own out there.   to you my fellow memeber!  Thanks for the thread Humble.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2005, 09:36:04 AM »
Originally posted by plasticman1973
SEgunner is a just a good guy and we all have fun with him.  

Oh do we now?  I knew it was all sunshine and rainbows over there on the bish side, but I can only imagine what types of things one could read in the country text buffer!  :lol

Offline jodgi

• Nickel Member
      • http://forum.mercair.net
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2005, 10:30:41 AM »
This thread holds promise...

Originally posted by mechanic
things like this are the only reminder that the human race still stands a chance of living free and peacfully.

I'm having a hard time responding to this and staying within the BBS rules. I'll write it up as a brain fart, ok?

Originally posted by mechanic
i agree, but is it not a bonus to take something as meaningless as a game, and from certain actions become aware that even in a faceless intardnet dweeb potato house there are 'reminders of the good in humanity'?

Ooops, my bad.

Originally posted by EagleEyes
31st rollings in smaches a base, and takes it from the rooks or knights or the kind where people get pissed because we are a better squad then most?? J/W not trying to start a fight, but most bish, but NOT all, truely do like us fighting with them. If your a rook or knight, ur probubly pissed because we came in and kicked some prettythang@!

Is it hard to carry the weight of that big head around?

Originally posted by Fish323 Hey Jackal... ...I'm there to win the battle and dont worry too much about the more "delicate" players like yourself.

"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."

And on it goes:

Originally posted by Fish323 How old are you anyway? I would have to guess that you're pretty young, because you never would have made it thru a year of my high school doing something that is mainly reserved for women and weasles. Good luck to you sir.

What?! there is a "big head" convention here now?

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2005, 04:04:40 PM »
Jodgi, r u a bish, rook, or knight?? JW because if you were a bish, you would know what i was talken about.  

Egle31st
Joedog31

Offline jodgi

• Nickel Member
      • http://forum.mercair.net
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2005, 03:09:54 AM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
Jodgi, r u a bish, rook, or knight?? JW because if you were a bish, you would know what i was talken about.  

Egle31st

I am a bish, and I do know what you're talking about.

It's just that not all of us are wild about the tactics that are employed by many these days. On occasion a squad or a mission secures a field capture by timing and "skilled" flying, but most often it is done by overwhelming numbers.

Where's the skill in being numerically superiour to your opponents?

On bish country channel I keep seeing chestthumping and mutual backslapping after a base capture where the horde tactic has been used. I'm being real nice by placing the word "tactic" after the word "horde".

You suggest that your squad is "...better than most...", please clarify just what you feel you are good, or better, at. When you say "31st rollings in smaches a base..." it leads me to assume that numbers advantage is the key factor rather than timing and such.

I've seen captures where planning, timing and skill has been the deciding factor. Such captures are few and far between, seen from where I'm sitting.

I hate the horde, whatever colors it flies under, and I don't like the idea that some people attribute skill to the horde.

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2005, 04:03:36 AM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
Hrm ok, to summarize:

I would still send a wounded plane into a spiralling fiery death.

SE's are good guys.

SE's fly well with 31st

31st fly well with SE's.  

Mopheus spends too much time on the web

FX1 is a dork

I don't know what Noxxy said, but I think it was something about my mother

LA7s should be perked, night sucks, ack sucks, 5" guns suck, who gets the kill?, move the fighter hangars, we need more arenas, we need less arenas, why did he get the ditch?, GVs are mismodeled

I signed all of your emails up to receive cheaper home loans, ways to meet new singles, products to enhance the male anatomy and hair growth, and 2 free editions of "entertainment weekly".

You forgot the Damned are a fine group of luvable cutthroats. Shessh. Get it right, will ya? :D