Author Topic: Question  (Read 332 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Question
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 03:13:35 PM »

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Question
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 03:21:26 PM »
one last one...

~$255 with HD and VC (5200...yuk but what the heck:).

Basically is turn key...just load your OS and go. Only has 256 of PC3200 but still not bad route to go....alot of other combos. I used to buy alot of stuff from tiger and never had a problem. I didnt see any combos at newegg but they may have them as well.

For $300 you can make a pretty quantum leap from what you've got as long as you have a OS to port over.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1282816&Sku=A458-2104%20F

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
Question
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 03:26:26 PM »
Hmm nice, I would go this way, but that deal ends the 30th of april. I wont have my money till the 6th of may. Maybe there will be another like that around that time?

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Question
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2005, 03:56:11 PM »
there will always be specials...never ever rush a computer decision unless your looking for closeout specials like the intel chipset skuzzy likes (prescott?)...as a general rule prices go down and next months specials are as good or better.

The real key is deciding what you need to do to accomplish your goal. Bookmark tigerdirect and also do a search looking for other similiar sites and when your ready look for the best deal. Sometimes Fry's electronics has killer deals as well.