Author Topic: It never ends.....  (Read 1346 times)

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2005, 12:14:50 AM »
Storch, quit telling stories the only reason you were alone is cuase myself and bustr beat the living hell out of your wingmen.  And then..... you and your alt monkey a6m5 wanted to keep bnz'n us s o i said "hey bustr go climb out while this guy tries to bore me to death"  he comes back in and kills you.  Maybe if you had perhaps been more aggresive your situation would have turned out in your favor.  Im sorry your angry that the 56th wont bend over and let you give it to them.

I dont recall complaining when i was fighting you and your gangers in my jug vs your 5 ki84's and then yall vultched me then blew up on me when i killed you and tell me how overmodeled the plane is and how i shouldn't of outturned you.  Might be time to try a new tactic or what not.  Come on just suck it up and have fun thats what the game is here for :)

Offline Nomde

• Nickel Member
      • Web Master
It never ends.....
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2005, 12:33:41 AM »
Hi Gents
Oldman.....Let me take a second and step back to explain. The taking of the lower island was in response to the axis doing the same earlier. I never had any intent on taking the entire map, and I intentionally left the northern islands untouched so the axis and allies could fight. All northern islands remained untouched, the closest airfield was no more then 1/2 a sector out, no long distance flights necessary.

Storch.....My squad practices wingman tactics and work together as a team. The plane set in the CT this week favours the Japanese with niki's, ki84's, and zeke's. The American's have the f4u-c, f4u-1, and f4u-1d. The plane we have which has the best chance to turn with the niki's an ki's is the f4u-1. The most effective tactic for the other 2 is to extend and BnZ the Japanese planes.
As for you getting "ganged" by bustr an yucca is your fault. Ever hear of Maj. Thatch and the tactic he developed called the "Thatch Weave". It was specifically designed to counter the superior flight characteristics of the Japanese planes during the early war period.
If you want to fly alone, go right ahead, but don't whine about getting owned by by my squadmates when they work together as a team.
As for bustr extending, excellent, he's using that planes strenghts against your weaknesses. That's what you're supposed to do. We prefer to fight on our terms, not yours.

Nomde
56th Fighter Group "Zemke's Wolfpack"
nomde@56fg.net

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2005, 12:44:06 AM »
This whole thread is teh ghey

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2005, 01:10:00 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
This whole thread is teh ghey

not a teh ghay as u :rofl

storch

It never ends.....
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2005, 02:17:28 AM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
Storch, quit telling stories the only reason you were alone is cuase myself and bustr beat the living hell out of your wingmen.  And then..... you and your alt monkey a6m5 wanted to keep bnz'n us s o i said "hey bustr go climb out while this guy tries to bore me to death"  he comes back in and kills you.  Maybe if you had perhaps been more aggresive your situation would have turned out in your favor.  Im sorry your angry that the 56th wont bend over and let you give it to them.

I dont recall complaining when i was fighting you and your gangers in my jug vs your 5 ki84's and then yall vultched me then blew up on me when i killed you and tell me how overmodeled the plane is and how i shouldn't of outturned you.  Might be time to try a new tactic or what not.  Come on just suck it up and have fun thats what the game is here for :)

well let's see I hardly ever fly the Ki84 I flew it today for two sorties but not before today. It must have been five other players as I don't participate in those very much.  I fly away from 1 v1s even if it's a squaddie.  I don't practice "wingman tactics" unless it's squad night.

emmmmm....... I dove down to help some other guy you two were ganging but I didn't have a wingman per se (see my above post)

fly any way you want. ganging and cherrypicking seems to be a lost art.  it's good to see someone revive those nearly lost skills.

I don't recall telling you the Jug was overmodeled.  I don't recall telling you much at all. were you flying the Jug?  I didn't know it was enabled!! nice Blue paint on that Jug. I did tell you that a looooooong time ago.  but not to worry the whole allied plane set is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over modelled.

you probably don't know this but the A6M5 has developed a mysterious accellerated stall and departs from controlled flight with a only a minimum of control imput at around 225 mph.  yes this legendary turner has been neutered somehow though the official HTC line is "the flight model hasn't been touched" well it may not have been touched but the zeke departs and drops the left wing while the corsair is happy to remain in full control with full flaps down at 160 mph. truly amazing.  just like it really happened during WWII. everyone knows all allied aircraft easily turned inside the zekes.

my mosquito arse will be up alone most every night.  you sure do look purty with your wings plucked off as Bustr runs for the hills screaming like a little girl. HELP DWANNY DAT BAD OL' STORCH TWYIN' TO GANG ALL BY HITH THELF AGAIN HELP DWANNY HELP.

that was funny. well worth the frustration of the other gangings and the timing...well it couldn't have been better.

I'll see you up...or not.  whatever

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2005, 02:52:58 AM »
Originally posted by storch
HELP DWANNY DAT BAD OL' STORCH TWYIN' TO GANG ALL BY HITH THELF AGAIN HELP DWANNY HELP.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA:rofl:lol :rofl :lol :rofl :lol :rofl

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2005, 08:36:04 AM »
heeh,,errp..trying..not...to..snicker....must...hold..straight keep..straight face...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2005, 12:34:05 PM »
Storch im beginning to think you just do this cause you enjoy the sound of your own voice.  Like i said suck it up act like a grown man for crying out loud.  I had shown you nothing but respect and gave you 's till you started complaining and PM"n me and on with the name calling.  I've had enough of your "pot calling the kettle black" routine.  If you got a serious problem you can take myself to the DA if it would help silence you.

storch

It never ends.....
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2005, 01:07:39 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
Storch im beginning to think you just do this cause you enjoy the sound of your own voice.  Like i said suck it up act like a grown man for crying out loud.  I had shown you nothing but respect and gave you 's till you started complaining and PM"n me and on with the name calling.  I've had enough of your "pot calling the kettle black" routine.  If you got a serious problem you can take myself to the DA if it would help silence you.
 CT works fine for me like I said I'll see ya if I see ya

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2005, 01:34:11 PM »
Fellas, please.
This negativity is one of the contributing factors to the decline of the CT's numbers.  Please, let us try to let there trivial squableings end. :)  Smile a little.

storch

It never ends.....
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2005, 01:46:11 PM »
Originally posted by DaddyAck
Fellas, please.
This negativity is one of the contributing factors to the decline of the CT's numbers.  Please, let us try to let there trivial squableings end. :)  Smile a little.

you are absolutely correct :D

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2005, 01:47:14 PM »
Now I'm starting to understand by what he means by "it never ends".  I'm in agreement with what DaddyAck has to say.

Truekill although you are not alone in these threads, as of late it seems to me that you are a big starting contributor to some of these counter-productive posts.  Any chance you could give it a little break?  Chill out?  I understand your frustration, believe me.  But you are not helping in any way, so please as  a favor to the CT refrain from the negative attacking posts. Doesn't any of this make sense?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2005, 02:30:54 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Now I'm starting to understand by what he means by "it never ends".  I'm in agreement with what DaddyAck has to say.

Truekill although you are not alone in these threads, as of late it seems to me that you are a big starting contributor to some of these counter-productive posts.  Any chance you could give it a little break?  Chill out?  I understand your frustration, believe me.  But you are not helping in any way, so please as  a favor to the CT refrain from the negative attacking posts. Doesn't any of this make sense?

nope

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2005, 02:52:00 PM »

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
It never ends.....
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2005, 03:00:53 PM »
ur teh ghay this thread is teh l33t!1!111!!1!111