Author Topic: Thursday Night Mission in the CT..  (Read 975 times)

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Thursday Night Mission in the CT..
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2005, 04:15:35 PM »
no. just walk in and pick your country try and show up about 15-30 mins early so you can get ready for the mission.

Offline maxxius

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2005, 05:49:07 PM »
i be there!!!!!!:aok :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2005, 06:48:42 PM »
Originally posted by humble
Pardon me, but given your history of rude comments I'm curious what would happen. I didnt try and hijack the thread and I havent "started" any thread specific to the CT in a long time. I also have tried to keep my comments reasonably "on target" and refrain from needlessly agitating stuff.

Last CT "update" you posted I let go...I agree that there isnt a reason to spill from one thread to the next. You added the "CT bashing line" which in itself is a kind of bait...

However my is simply a "who cares" and I dont see how it crosses over any conduct lines...further I havent tried to "hijack" this thread at all.....

You dont like JG 54 and TK, fair enough. You dont care for the CT, fine so be it.

Saying you havent tried to hijack this thread is a load of crap. You probed for a reaction and got one giving you another excuse to down the CT. You've made your feelings about it very clear time and again. You had some good points. But some people do like the CT and the best thing going for it are these thursday night missions. If you dont care then why the hell are you posting in this thread? VWE provided you a thread to mark your territory in, why isnt that good enough?

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2005, 07:28:22 PM »
well said slash:aok

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2005, 10:51:31 PM »
WTG on the mission guys 47+ ppl in there when it rolled 30 of them allies in thier frickin chongs :) :aok

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2005, 12:23:56 AM »
Was a blast!

Somehow I prentended to be leading the fighters and they kept up my charade. to every Ki and zero in the bunch, I almost felt like I knew what I was doing. :)

Good job, as always, TK in setting this up.