Author Topic: Great Fights ...  (Read 447 times)

Offline WDOT4W

• Zinc Member
Great Fights ...
« on: April 03, 2005, 01:10:06 PM »
... & Great Fun last night...

All
WD

P.S.  Who's Mary ??  LOL

Offline RedDg

• Silver Member
Great Fights ...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 03:05:14 PM »
There's something about Mary:D

storch

Great Fights ...
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 03:38:51 PM »
how does her garden grow?

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Great Fights ...
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 03:46:37 PM »
She's quite contrary
The Damned

storch

Great Fights ...
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 07:28:22 AM »
there have been some great fights in the arena on a daily basis but the ones over the weekend were just awesome.

there were some guys flying the F4U that were performing manuevers that defied logic and gravity.   to the intrepid hog drivers.  to name a few that I recall N7 jamusta slash27 and reddog.  great fun guys.  thanks

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Great Fights ...
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 12:46:04 AM »
I had the greatest fight of my pathetic AH career... So there we were... N7 in a slow low turning CHOGS battling evil enemy forces. I dove in to help. KI61's KI84's N1K's were all around us. No hope of escape. We were dodging cannon fire while trying to clear each others six. If we were going to die we were hell bent on taking some with us. Flaps throttle flaps throttle. My wrist began to ache from the crushing grip I had on my joystick. The action was non stop. parts were flying everywhere. Yoyos, rolling scissors any and every move we could think of. The action was non stop and lasted quite a while. Then there was silence. When the smoke cleared from all the cannon fire there were 2 CHOGs left looking around with no enemy to be found. We each landed 4 kills.
After chatting about that being  our greatest fight, I asked him "PLEASE TELL ME YOU FILMED THAT" calmly he replied "I rarely film fights"...... DOOOOH

N7 and I are usually enemies in the virtual skies and have fought each other many of days. It was as if we were one that night. Like we new each others moves. I knew I could count on N7's aggression and was never worried about him flying off to grab alt. We were reversing to help each other with bandits 600 and even 400 on our 6.

With all my frustration with the CT its finding a rare fight and having a wingman like N7 who stayed and fought that keeps the game fun.

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
Great Fights ...
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 12:54:58 AM »
I agree for the most part.  Tonight was not a good night for me though.  I also gave in to temptation tonight, and HO'd a Ki-84 in my -1D.  A personal low point for me, born out of frustration, but still, apologies to whoever it was.  Luckily, he got a ditch.  He even held his fire each time.  Or if he didnt, he had tracers off and his gunnery sucks, in which case he deserved it.  No wait, I mean I deserved it.  Yeah, I deserved a  kill.  No, I mean ..................... ah heck with it.  I did it.  Now its time for xanax and bed.

Offline WDOT4W

• Zinc Member
Well, It happened again last night...
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 12:48:20 PM »
I had a blast flyin & dyin with the F4's last night...

I fly for the IJN the 1st night & was amazed at how they got the hogs to handle like that... so I started flyin them to see if some of that would rub off on me..

I dunno if it has, but I sure do like them a lot more than I did...

Nose down, WEP, & flaps.. Use roll rate to keep changin directions.. try & keep some alt for escaping... hmm, maybe it did rub off...

Now I wish I had more time to learn the KI-84 vs the F4's ... oh well, maybe another week...

Thanx to the CT guys for "hawg week" ...great fun & quite a challenge!!

WD