Author Topic: How do you do it?  (Read 6018 times)

Offline DamnedRen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #180 on: April 16, 2005, 02:50:52 AM »
Originally posted by mars01
I didn't and don't see the connection, because what chumpy is doing is not game play.

Also MarineChump is beyond reproach, it is obvious he has no intention of getting any better.  By his own admittance, he is only here to piss off people that are trying to play the game.

So all you're saying is you can't beat him. Therefore you have to bad mouth him?

What your fail to realize is he IS playing the game. His game. Not your game. He gets you mad because he can. That means you're playing his game. :D. Then you whine about that fact that you are playing his game and he's winning. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Before you open your mouth, take a breath and think about what I just said to you.:cool:

BTW, how old are you? 16?

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2005, 08:54:41 AM »
Looks like Ren is the only adult in this thread ... :rolleyes:

... and then woke up.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2005, 09:29:44 AM »
Ren,

Do not drink and type anymore. Your grammar is less that satisfactory.

And who the hell do you think you are? Mr T?

You used "Pity" more times than he ever did in a full season.  
Its clear to me and the others that you are fighting an already lost battle. Except now your attempts to insult not only me but the rest of the guys who are disagreeing with you are have brought you to an all time low.

You should have just said days ago... I'm sorry morph, Slapshot, Mars, ect ect... I was wrong in saying what I said and wish you all the best.  And you could have saved some face here.

What you fail to realize is that I'm not getting mad in the least. If someone is as lame as he is, I will tell them that they are. Booohooo... I guess I hurt some feelings here. Too bad. This kind of lame game play must be reprimanded. And we have every right to say what we think of someones cheap flying, or lack thereof.

The really comical part of your deffence for Marine is also complete fiction.  We haven't been telling him how to fly. Only what we thought of his lack of flying. Then when that deffence held absolutely no water, you jumped right to the personal attacks and insults. Which always makes me happy to see, because I know after that I've won and you have lost. In more ways than one.

Morph:)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 09:34:40 AM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2005, 09:37:44 AM »
i love inter-squad purse swingin'

:aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2005, 01:56:20 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Ren,

Do not drink and type anymore. Your grammar is less that satisfactory.

And who the hell do you think you are? Mr T?

You used "Pity" more times than he ever did in a full season.  
Its clear to me and the others that you are fighting an already lost battle. Except now your attempts to insult not only me but the rest of the guys who are disagreeing with you are have brought you to an all time low.

You should have just said days ago... I'm sorry morph, Slapshot, Mars, ect ect... I was wrong in saying what I said and wish you all the best.  And you could have saved some face here.

What you fail to realize is that I'm not getting mad in the least. If someone is as lame as he is, I will tell them that they are. Booohooo... I guess I hurt some feelings here. Too bad. This kind of lame game play must be reprimanded. And we have every right to say what we think of someones cheap flying, or lack thereof.

The really comical part of your deffence for Marine is also complete fiction.  We haven't been telling him how to fly. Only what we thought of his lack of flying. Then when that deffence held absolutely no water, you jumped right to the personal attacks and insults. Which always makes me happy to see, because I know after that I've won and you have lost. In more ways than one.

Morph:)

Oh please Mr wannabe AH graybeard, you et al were trying to tell me how to "fly", how you think I should play this game:

"this kind of lame game play must be reprimanded"-à.. can hide anymore, ‘Morph”.

LMAO.. it 'MUST'.. only your type of game play is acceptable?, eh? lol .. as soon as you see a type of game play that doesn't conform to your opinion, or "type", a "reprimand" is a must. You think your opinion matters? just because?

Who the F are you to reprimand people?, you're nobody unless your name is Hitech, you don't have enough weight as far I'm concerned to even think of setting one single game play 'type' standard. .. just another gamer geek with an opinion who pays $14.95 a month.

lol what a a joke!!

ATTENTION!!, Morph, you have been "reprimanded" on your overt hypocrisy and illusions of AH grandeur. Drop down and stur your stick!!

By the way, noob, you clearly think your opinion holds more weight by the fact you've had an account with this particular game longer than I have, nah.. who you are and how good you think you are at this game means zero to me, ergo so does your opinion on how what "type" of game you think I should play. You're just another digital icon and moniker with 50lbs of BBS mouth... so go ahead type up your reprimand on AH form 5150 and e-mail it to your commander at dork central.... be sure to actually salute your monitor and comment on how you admire his big stick.. then high step to your simpit in uniform and bark orders at your cat.

I play the type of game that I have fun at, be it "learning" your type or doing whatever the hell I want squealing with people by LMAO as they chase me all over the map to watch me bail out... which by the way will go un-noticed by you 9 out of 10 times...

What you fail to grasp is that I’ve been playing flight sim games for years, figuring out this dog fighting model will only take practice.. just like the other games I’ve played. Being new to this game does not equal being an "inexperienced" flight sim gamer being in need of your guidence.

AH is just another game to me and honestly has already become a bit mundane, I don’t see a point in dog fighting to the death to satisfy someone who thinks they matter... and I've done it plenry of times in other games.

I’ll have fun my way and if I stick around long enough will become one of the top players… not because I have mad skills or think I’m a real fighter ace, I simply have a knack for gaming.. and it's nothing that important.

Consider this your official reprimand on thinking your an AH graybeard who's opinion matters... now salute your stick and run along… you cat is awaiting orders on the type of catbox behavior only your expertise, oh great one, can assist him on.

Should his "type" of poop burying not meet your standards, a reprimand will be in order.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
How do you do it?
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2005, 03:02:59 PM »
how will you become a top player if you bail everytime someone gets within a kilometerof you.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Originally posted by thrila
how will you become a top player if you bail everytime someone gets within a kilometerof you.

Way too much common sense there thrila ... go to your room ... ;)
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2005, 03:44:31 PM »
I play the type of game that I have fun at, be it "learning" your type or doing whatever the hell I want squealing with people by LMAO as they chase me all over the map to watch me bail out... which by the way will go un-noticed by you 9 out of 10 times...

If your idea of fun is running like the little girl you make yourself out to be then bail out... I highly recommend flying off line and allowing the drones to chase you around. When you think they've had enough of your uber skills you can bail out and laugh in their face.

You think playing a game for 3 months makes you good at it?

I know players who've been in flight sims for 10 years and are STILL learning new things. Your a joke. And that's all you ever will be.
Do you honestly think you can sit there and tell us all that your at the top of your game when you can't kill the enemy near you so you bail? Thats a cheap cop-out. And you know as well as I do that if you really gave a dam about getting better you wouldn't do what you do.

Shmucks like you dont belong here. And I'm not the only one in this thread who has told you this. I surely hope though, that now that you know you've reached the top of your game you will soon be gone. Not for my sake but for the sake of the other newer players coming into this game. So they dont see your flying or lack there of as the accepted norm if you suck. As you do.

ATTENTION!!, Morph, you have been "reprimanded" on your overt hypocrisy and illusions of AH grandeur. Drop down and stur your stick

Oh really? By whome? You? Do you honestly think your opinion or words mater at this stage? The only one who agrees with your lame style of flying is Ren, and even he knows he's wrong. Everyone else here sees you for the punk you are. So tell me now. How have I been "repremanded"?

You've been written off as a skilless newb who doesnt care about the game or even care about getting better at it. Not just by me but by the rest of the community.

By the way, noob, you clearly think your opinion holds more weight by the fact you've had an account with this particular game longer than I have, nah.. who you are and how good you think you are at this game means zero to me, ergo so does your opinion on how what "type" of game you think I should play

Is that why you posted your wonderful post telling me how great you are at flight sims? How you have a "knack" at them? Please... Tell me why you felt the need to let this be known to not only me but the rest of us, at how "skillful" you are. If this game really meant nothing to you, you would have left after your two weeks were up. And if my opinion really meant nothing to you, you wouldnt have snapped back with vulgarities and attempted insults, which have only hurt your already lame image.

I’ll have fun my way and if I stick around long enough will become one of the top players… not because I have mad skills or think I’m a real fighter ace, I simply have a knack for gaming.. and it's nothing that important.

I still dont see how bailing out is more fun that actually killing the other plane. To me that would be like turning down a chick at a club for the blow-up doll in your closet. There is no substitute for the real deal. And you are no exception. But if that's how you get off far be it from me to try and stop you.

Again, I will ask you to take note that I haven't told you how to fly your game. I've simply stated along with the others that you are a chump for flying the way you fly.

But that doesnt matter to a highly skilled "flight sim gamer" now does it?

You dont fool me... My opinion matters to you. My words matter to you. You've hung on to every word I've said like the baby seal you are the entire time. If that werent the case you wouldnt have responded the way you did. :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 04:18:45 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2005, 04:11:38 PM »
Marine.....

Here are some words that have molded how the Blue Knights fly.  I seriously doubt you have the intelect to grasp the gravity of these words however I will post them anyway....

....by Dead Man Flying ....."My ultimate goal is to always shoot down the other plane, not to simply avoid it."

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
How do you do it?
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2005, 04:36:12 PM »
Dead Man Flying ....."My ultimate goal is to always shoot down the other plane, not to simply avoid it."

Amen!
Ps... I still can't see why you are trying to reason with dumb (Ren) and dumber (#marine). It's NOT gonna work. :p

Offline iKo

• Nickel Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2005, 04:47:26 PM »
:eek: I am really amazed that any of you are still posting on here at all.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2005, 06:33:19 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
I still dont see how bailing out is more fun that actually killing the other plane. To me that would be like turning down a chick at a club for the blow-up doll in your closet.
:rofl

Offline x0847Marine

• Silver Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #192 on: April 16, 2005, 07:05:37 PM »
Originally posted by Nomak
Marine.....

Here are some words that have molded how the Blue Knights fly.  I seriously doubt you have the intelect to grasp the gravity of these words however I will post them anyway....

....by Dead Man Flying ....."My ultimate goal is to always shoot down the other plane, not to simply avoid it."

Ohh looks like I've ruffled the feathers of the AH vets who think they're cool.. lol time to circle the wagons, eh?

The "Blue Knights" motto is just neato, I mean really "salute your stick"... my eyes are tearing up at just how cool, profound and neat that is. I think I'll tattoo that on my apple.

I hate to tell you this but you're not flying a real airplane, sorry.

It's just a game, and to that end here's a clue that my limited intelect apparently didn't articulate clearly enough... although one of you got it; I'm laughing at you and how seriously you not only take yourselves, but this "game". Or to put it in the words of the dude who got it, I'm purposly yanking your collective chains...

And it's so easy, all I do is play this silly game the way I want while ignoring the self appointed AH vets and thier opinions.

But what the heck, for the sake of argument.. do you think a real combat pilot would conform to your philosophy?

Did Chuck Yager, who vulched and HO'd, bail out when he lost the advantage?, or did he die the AH vet way..

He bailed out and lived to fight another day... as a matter of fact I'll bet you will not find ONE real fighter ace that didn't turn tail and run like his asswasonfire when things didn't go his way. I'd like to see some gamer dork yammer about what a wuss move they made.

"But that was real life and death and this is a game".. exactly.

Perhaps that's how I like to "fly" these days?, I've done it the other way in other games.. the whole fight to the death thing.. but this game places a score emphisis on being killed, so I'm into staying alive this month. .. maybe next month as well.

So her's my motto this month "Catch me if you can"

I realize being an AH fighter ace is the closest many of you will come to being a warrior, but just try to keep in mind this is a game and you are a gamer..

You're not a General, not a fighter ace, not in charge, you have zero rank, you're not flying anything but your imagination and even if you're customer #1.. your opinions on what buttons I should push dont matter.

So oh darn, I guess I'll have to just live with not playing this game the way you think I should..  thankfully my life will go on.

And yes, killing the other plane is more fun, thats why I bail out before getting shot down..  I get a kick out of denying someone fun at my expense... they might have twisted, turned and worked hard to gain the advantage only to watch my chute.  I'm an a-hole, but I have fun at it.

I wish there were chute skins, mine would read "LMAO"

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
How do you do it?
« Reply #193 on: April 16, 2005, 07:39:57 PM »
I really don't understand how you're denying someone a kill as you say
they might have twisted, turned and worked hard to gain the advantage only to watch my chute.
  If they are that close you give them a free kill, the buffer will say "you have been shot  down by x" and theirs "you have shot down marine", they are awarded a free kill.  Your statement is flawed and incoherent.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
How do you do it?
« Reply #194 on: April 16, 2005, 07:52:08 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine

Ohh looks like I've ruffled the feathers of the AH vets who think they're cool.. lol time to circle the wagons, eh?

Not at all.... I am just in awe of your stupidity.

The "Blue Knights" motto is just neato, I mean really "salute your stick"... my eyes are tearing up at just how cool, profound and neat that is. I think I'll tattoo that on my apple.

Do what ever you please with your genitiala.  Just keep it away from me.

I hate to tell you this but you're not flying a real airplane, sorry.

Man.... Couldnt figure this watermelon out without your profound insight.  Its a good thing you let me know that.

It's just a game, and to that end here's a clue that my limited intelect apparently didn't articulate clearly enough... although one of you got it; I'm laughing at you and how seriously you not only take yourselves, but this "game". Or to put it in the words of the dude who got it, I'm purposly yanking your collective chains...

If you derive entertainment from destroying someone elses entertainment, and you are ok with that ....then you need counseling.

Funny how your story has changed from your original post....There you stated you were bailing to improve your K/D ratio.  No you say its to troll the vet players. So which is it?  Do you even really know?

And it's so easy, all I do is play this silly game the way I want while ignoring the self appointed AH vets and thier opinions.

Indeed , you appear to be very talented at taking stupid to a whole new level.

But what the heck, for the sake of argument.. do you think a real combat pilot would conform to your philosophy?

I couldnt care less.  Im not trying to be a real combat pilot.

Did Chuck Yager, who vulched and HO'd, bail out when he lost the advantage?, or did he die the AH vet way..

He bailed out and lived to fight another day... as a matter of fact I'll bet you will not find ONE real fighter ace that didn't turn tail and run like his asswasonfire when things didn't go his way. I'd like to see some gamer dork yammer about what a wuss move they made.

"But that was real life and death and this is a game".. exactly.

So which is it?  You claim that its just a game yet you take it serious enough to try to improve your score by bailing out before you even have a chance to fight.

I realize being an AH fighter ace is the closest many of you will come to being a warrior, but just try to keep in mind this is a game and you are a gamer..

You're not a General, not a fighter ace, not in charge, you have zero rank, you're not flying anything but your imagination and even if you're customer #1.. your opinions on what buttons I should push dont matter.

"Hello Pot....this is the kettle.... your black"

And yes, killing the other plane is more fun, thats why I bail out before getting shot down..  I get a kick out of denying someone fun at my expense... they might have twisted, turned and worked hard to gain the advantage only to watch my chute.  I'm an a-hole, but I have fun at it.

Here is the saddest part.  You will never realize the real true fun that can be had playing this game.

You wana know whats really fun?  Being tailed by 3 cons (that means bad guys i.e. red planes)  and instead of bailing out turning around and not only fighting but killing all of them.  I have done it on more than one occasion.  You will never achieve this level of play.  You block headed anti community attitude will never allow you to.

I wish there were chute skins, mine would read "LMAO"

I will be instructing all of my squad mates to kill every chute we see.  Just for you.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 07:40:08 AM by Nomak »