Author Topic: Please help (joystick setup)  (Read 191 times)

Offline Nooobz

• Zinc Member
Please help (joystick setup)
« on: April 21, 2005, 08:11:36 PM »
I'm going mad here. Have never had this much trouble setting up my stick and throttle. I use a x45 throttle and a CH Fighterstick. In WW2OL and WB2004 not a problem. In AC only one or the other will work NOT both (if the CH stick is the one active the rudder and throttle will still work on the x45 throttle but NOT the buttons. If the x45 throttle is active the roll and pitch will work on the CH stick but buttons will not). I'm used to just clicking the buttons and everything working. If anyone can help or has links to help I'd be very thankful.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 08:17:21 PM »
X45 needs its own launcher program to be running to take advantage of it's programable buttons. Never run across anyone who used the X45 this way.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Nooobz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 08:26:51 PM »
This is the first time I would have to do that. The other sims just treat it as joystick 1 but 1, joystick 2 but 1 etc. Maybe not here but this is a popular setup on IL2 and WW2OL (due to the x45 stick wearing fast). anyone else with comments?