Author Topic: steal killing  (Read 4454 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
steal killing
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2000, 08:45:00 AM »
*Saw opens the Valium box, pics 4 out and hands them over to RAM*........

"Here, this should be enough for the hour..."
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

RANKER_ONE

steal killing
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2000, 09:54:00 AM »
Greetings gents

I am no good at flying figther I am a bomber guy but even so I do have the same minding then ROCKET TEAMWORK IS MUCH BETER
THAN A totally tubular KILL instead of crying its my kill no its not is mine yac yac yac yac and
have a bad temper will never arrenge nothing
cause by your attitude other poeple will think twice befor saluting you when they see you in the air.

Remember guys its a GAMEfew times
I heard(on RW)one of my teamate telling another one that he did earase from the map
the ennemy's headquarters or another bldg
even if I was there befor and did that job
I didn't say a dam thing why should I its
a gameand we have funn as long as a
teamate is happy I am and will always be there for each one of you no mater if I know
you or not.
I love getting mad at the ennemy but I will never have this minding about
KNIGHTScause they are my teammates.

RAMit is not the first time you lost your temper good fellow and I thing (as you
are a studant) you should study your attitude towerds others if I have a bad day
and feel grumpy I dont go to play agame on Aces High cause I know myself well anough
and surely will squeak at one of my teamate
that is a gross stupidity to be earase from
any kind of game.

You are a very good figther (I have seen your work in the air) and lot of people seems to like you so cmon man......
keep your smileand enjoy    

------------------
 Best regards gents :)

Ranker...out!!!

Offline Fury

• Copper Member
      • http://n/a
steal killing
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2000, 10:20:00 AM »
I don't purposely swoop in to steal anyone's kills.  But I do believe in tagging a few into an enemy if he presents himself to me.  Enough to help kill or give the advantage to my teammate.

The problem that I have run across is what to do when I see a 1v1.  I don't want to infringe on the dogfight, but then again I figure this is a team game and the other team must die, so do I join the fight and make it a 2v1, possibly stealing a kill?  More often than not, I hold back and try to keep an eye on the situation.  And that's where I run into trouble.  I keep an eye on the situation as best as possible, but miss a few key seconds, and suddenly my teammate is the one who is in trouble!  Since I've decided to stay back, and lost sight of the fight for some key seconds, I am no longer in a position to intervene and clear six.

I have lost 3 or 4 teammates this way in the last week.  While I don't want to be accused of being a kill-stealer, I may become more aggresive and not stay out of the fight.  I think I would rather help the team and down the enemy rather than be afraid of being accused of being a kill-stealer and end up with a dead teammate.

Fury

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
steal killing
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2000, 11:53:00 AM »
Ranker: the basic of my flying is that I always do all by pure instinct. And doing so,the temper goes up. I look the situation and dont think, I do or dont do...But I dont think. I see whats around me, the cons, the friendlies...and then I choose to run away or go in, to call a 6 or clear a mate's 6...all by instinct. You can say that when I fly I am a hole different guy...and I am!! Thats why I get hot blooded, and to ask me to stop doing it is to ask me to kill my flying way...What I can do and I try to do is to calm down...sometimes I still lose my nerve, but I'm working hard in this.   and I try always to shut up...except on HO dweeb attacks   Sometimes, as with Ammo's teammate I really get angry and explode. I dont think in it I simply say what its on my mind...as soon as I think on it I see what is wrong and what is right...I know, I know. I promise I'm working hard on controlling these things...
and BTW if you knew me in person you wont recognize me. In "air" i am a complete different guy, as I said. In "land" I am a calm guy...believe me cuz is like that.

Fury, the situation you say is a perfect example of a NO kill steal what you do is PERFECT!. I NEVER complain when someone helps me. I DO complain if you see a wingless (no wingtip-less WINGLESS) burning plane falling down and you try to shoot it. They are quite different things, so <S> to you and keep on helping people.

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 03-20-2000).]

Offline JimBear

• Nickel Member
steal killing
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »
I agree Fury, when does holding back endanger your team mate (who loses control of the situation) or swooping in consitute a steal? Thank God its a game, hey    For my mind, I might momentarily resent losing a kill (that I was prolly taking to long with)but the only "Steals" that really chap me are the ones where the guy screams in over my shoulder WHILE I am saddled up from 300yrds out and I shoot my own arse off.....grrrrrr

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
steal killing
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2000, 12:09:00 PM »
Kill them All,

let God, er HiTech sort them out.

------------------
Milo

"A MiG on your 6 is better than no MiG at all"

JG2 "Richthofen"

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
steal killing
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2000, 01:01:00 PM »
 Just an FYI. I am taking notes here.
 I'll do anything to move upwards from being the pilot who's score puts him in position 358 on the list.

-Westy

Offline NineZ

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.user.shentel.net/vonz/jagdneun.html
steal killing
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2000, 03:57:00 PM »
Welcome Mongrels to Aces High!

------------------JagdNine <Musketeer Escadrille>

[This message has been edited by NineZ (edited 03-20-2000).]