Author Topic: IMHO  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
IMHO
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2001, 11:13:00 AM »
Ok DejaVu   It's MHO that YFO about MFO about the subject of IMHO is wasting those damn tax dollars I paid to OR. That just MFO about YFO about MFO. I want a refund.  

Just ribbing you man. I can work and chew gum at the same time too, IMFO of course. <S>  

lazs

IMHO
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2001, 11:59:00 AM »
If i say "LOL" you can bet that I was indeed laughing out loud.   <G> and I was grinning... What those stupid happy faces mean tho is anyones guess..
lazs

funked

IMHO
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2001, 12:23:00 PM »
Man, and all this time I thought guys were saying they were prostitutes.  You learn something every day!

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
IMHO
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2001, 12:24:00 PM »
It's a big world out there funked.  

LJK Raubvogel

IMHO
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2001, 02:19:00 PM »
"Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P. shouldn't we keep                                       the P.C. on the Q.T. 'cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could                                        become a M.I.A. and then we'd all be put out on K.P."

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
IMHO
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2001, 02:23:00 PM »
Robin Williams, "Good Morning Vietnam"

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
IMHO
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2001, 11:52:00 PM »
OK Superfly can you come up with one for ROTFLMAO??

LLB OUT!!!!!!! IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
IMHO
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2001, 06:59:00 AM »
Oh please, dont give jimdandy a reason to type LOL.  I think he has it on a macro.
He types it on squad channel all the time.
Either we are one funny as hell squad, or this guy is nuts.  Maybe both.  

Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Fury

• Copper Member
      • http://n/a
IMHO
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
IRL I never say IMHO or IMO and I never say LOL although I sometimes do LOL and if I ever ROTFLMAO at work they would fire me.  they'd probably fire me for just ROTFLing.  Who has ever seen anyone OTFLing much less ROTF?  And who really LOLs IRL?

Fury

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
IMHO
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »
DejaVu is spot on. I only write lol, when I have genuinely laughed (or scupcakeed usually).   Perhaps I should write SOL instead?

Otherwise, it's just:  .

LMAO? My arse.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.