Author Topic: Gamma settins bugged.  (Read 194 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Gamma settins bugged.
« on: April 14, 2005, 06:58:37 PM »
When adjusting the Gamma slider in game sometimes the slider has no effect when you hit apply. Currently I cannot log into AH because after setting the Gamma to 1.5 my screen when virtually white. I have tryed editing the video settings to no avail, the screen is still mostly white and I cannot see the buttons to log in.

Interestingly, when I alt-F4 to shut the game down the gamma setting for my monitor is correct.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Gamma settins bugged.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 07:03:14 PM »
In order to log in I had to delete the video settings file in the AH/Settings folder.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Gamma settins bugged.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 07:08:20 PM »
man you having all sorts of problems LOL

in your graphics card is the gamma at 1.0 (default)?

what card do you have?
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Gamma settins bugged.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 07:38:05 PM »
Gamma setting for my vid card is at 1.0, FX5700LE 128m.

I think this is a bug since sometimes moving the slider then clicking apply has NO effect. Also, if you alt-tab out of the game, (after adjusting the gamma) then come back Gamma goes back to 1.0 but the slider doesnt move back to default.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Gamma settins bugged.
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 08:03:02 PM »
hmm my slider works fine....

what drivers you using>?

ps im using a ti4800, so a similar card not only in make but performance

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Gamma settins bugged.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 08:40:33 PM »
Using Omega drivers atm. Version 61.77.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
Gamma settins bugged.
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2005, 10:28:04 PM »
hmm sounds like a skuzzy matter LOL