Author Topic: Our Hearts go out to all our American friends  (Read 756 times)

Offline Adjuster

• Copper Member
Our Hearts go out to all our American friends
« on: September 11, 2001, 01:54:00 PM »
I would just like to add that in Europe (UK especially) we have in recent times witnessed some horrendous attrocities in the name of Terrorism but today I was sickened to the core.
I hope and expect severe retribution to be meeted out to all those connected to this most horrible of crimes against humanity and hope that all our friends Stateside are safe and well.
I somehow feel that having Shares in United or American Arlines may be a very bad investment in the coming days. They must take their share of the blame along with all the other US based internal carriers who refused to upgrade security for the sake of Dollar profit!

I hope you in NY and Washington are well and that the impact of this is far from you and your families.

Adjuster
Adjuster

56 Squadron (Firebirds)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Our Hearts go out to all our American friends
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 02:55:00 PM »
adjuster
our airports and airlines are as secure as the many civil liberty outfits here in the states will (would) allow. I don't blame american or united for the actions of an organized and well funded group of wackos. I blame the wackos and the countries that give them shelter..
But you can bet, the security will be much stricter from here on out. In what you see and what you don't....
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals