Author Topic: Superflys Fate is sealed....  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Superflys Fate is sealed....
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2000, 08:35:00 PM »
ROFLMAOHHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHH HHLOOLOLOLOL BBWWAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHHBADNAPSTE R  MONEY GOOD FIRE BAD!ROFLHAHAHAAHAHAH
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

-towd_

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2000, 09:06:00 PM »
i work for a large national company and it is amazing how truly uncaring they can be. money is the only motivation they have any conception of , literaly every decision is based on short sighted gain loss cash motives.
they seem suprised when the employees refuse to go one milimeter past their dutys after seeing them burn customers and good employees on a dayly basis.(good valuable men and women  with familys are replaced by 18 year olds daily and the few knowledgable people spend most of their time fixing what these ( cheap ) employees screw up, you can see the sevice to the customers get worse every day. some of us really try to help the customers ( spending hours on the phone or in the home with people who simply  cant or wont read a manual and such)

we sell cds and the official profit is about 5 bucks for a 11 buck cd ( in reality it will be much greater as they padd the wholesale figures greatly ) the amount the artist makes off each cd is small indeed by compairison so the real money is made by the middle man ( or faceless corp ) as usual and that is who the law protects.  

they have artificialy proped up the price of a commodity in a free capitalistic country thus creating a black market. no mystery really remember prohbition?
they live by the sword the rest is no mystery just a matter of time  

funked

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2000, 03:18:00 PM »
Beer Good!

Fire Bad!

LOL I couldn't agree more with Cave.  I've spent plenty of money on their records, and frankly, they OWE ME for that piece of sh|t black record!!!

Anyways, MP3's sound like crap on a decent stereo, so you still have to buy the album eventually.

[This message has been edited by funked (edited 05-25-2000).]