Author Topic: poetics dot  (Read 7050 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
poetics dot
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2001, 03:45:00 PM »
You joining the terrorist side eaglec??? Your posts certainly seem to try to justify their actions.

If you are going to be at the next attack let us know. I'd be hapy to welcome you.

Mav

[ 09-15-2001: Message edited by: Maverick ]
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Eaglecz

• Nickel Member
poetics dot
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
Originally posted by Maverick:
You joining the terrorist side eagler???

Mav

Are you asking Eagler or eaglec ?
If you are asking me, and those words are for me, then i have 1 question for you.
Did you do somethink what should stop things like this in futhure? I dont think so, because there is only very few people whitch asking why was our 'holy' country attacked ?

what do you think about those Afghanian whitch attacked city with military missiles with horizontal trajectory ?   :rolleyes:

Offline Gremlin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.webtreatz.com/tod/lognew.html
poetics dot
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2001, 03:29:00 PM »
I have just read through every word of this thread, and I cannot even begin to express words which adequately describe Orel/EagleC's total insensitivity.  As 3IC of the 56th I fully stand behind skyman and nexx and I'm sure Vladd when I say that Orel does in no way represent the views of the firebirds.  From the posts I have been reading, all firebirds have been rightly respectful and sympathetic over this weeks incomprehensible events.

I would further formally ask Orel out of respect for the 56th Firebirds to stop using the firebirds name in these posts, i.e. please remove from your signature if you wish to continue this.  I further personally call on you Orel to please make a full and unreserved apology to those people already traumatised by the events themselves and whom you have further offended.  Orel we have flown together on many occasions and had great fun, but I cannot in all conscience continue to fight along side you while I know that this is how you feel.

Perhaps your english let you down.  If so please explain this to all those who posted to this thread.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
poetics dot
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2001, 06:06:00 PM »
eaglec,
Those words were indeed intended for you. I apologize to Eagler for misspelling your handle as his. I will edit that post to correct the spelling.

As to the missiles in whatever country you are talking about, you will have to stop hiding behind an anonymous handle and identify what country you are talking about. You conveniently neglected to list in your profile a country or e-mail or name of any kind.

It has become obvious to me that (IMO) you are a supporter of those animals who committed the acts on Sept. 9th. You have tried to justify their acts and I find that and you disgusting. You have done nothing to cause me to form any different opinion of you.

In partial answer to your last post, I have served my country and community both in the Army and in a civilian Police Department. I am now retired from both and wish I weren't. I'd be on my way to report as soon as I got orders to duty. I hope they do allow a call up of retirees.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline klem

• Zinc Member
      • http://homepage.ntlworld.com/klem/
poetics dot
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2001, 08:17:00 PM »
Deleted

wasting my time

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: klem ]

Offline klem

• Zinc Member
      • http://homepage.ntlworld.com/klem/
poetics dot
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2001, 08:26:00 PM »
Ditto

[ 09-16-2001: Message edited by: klem ]

Offline Eaglecz

• Nickel Member
poetics dot
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2001, 10:03:00 AM »
If any one else supose that my attitude is same like my friends attitude , whitch do no speak here... so he is a bit stupid. If you have somethink on you heart what you wanna say to me, then say it to me, do not ask my friens.

If any of my friend has been squeaking instead of me then im sorry per our friends from Ah, whitch didnt catch , that there is OREL under every post... there`s no 56..... there is Orel of ...  if you see reason for squeaking my friends, you should start with out president.