Author Topic: Dear crumpp  (Read 5004 times)

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2005, 04:41:38 PM »
Page 4!

:)

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2005, 04:47:28 PM »
WOOOHOOO!!!!!:lol

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2005, 04:53:02 PM »
ROFL Jaxxo

:lol

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2005, 08:36:33 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac
And WTF is that supposed to mean?

What it MEANS is that JG54 usually has 1/3 to 1/2 of ALL the online pilots in CT---trying to get that scenario across to a non-CT guy invites a comparison i.e. WHAT if there were 100 Maws online at once in MA (if that doesnt work...100 AK's...100 327th..etc) Even if ALL the nits are JG--say...7 guys...and ALL Bish are a conglomeration of squadies and visitors making a 1:1 fight in pure numbers... ya got 7 guys acting as one fer Nits...buncha loners in same area on Bish. (Still not real inviting, but mebbe better than getting ganged by nits and bish in MA.) That being said, anyone who joins a squad who already has utter control of the arena simply wants easy kills. (Dont know how many JG are new, how many are originals--apologies to latter)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2005, 10:30:38 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
What it MEANS is that JG54 usually has 1/3 to 1/2 of ALL the online pilots in CT---trying to get that scenario across to a non-CT guy invites a comparison i.e. WHAT if there were 100 Maws online at once in MA (if that doesnt work...100 AK's...100 327th..etc) Even if ALL the nits are JG--say...7 guys...and ALL Bish are a conglomeration of squadies and visitors making a 1:1 fight in pure numbers... ya got 7 guys acting as one fer Nits...buncha loners in same area on Bish. (Still not real inviting, but mebbe better than getting ganged by nits and bish in MA.) That being said, anyone who joins a squad who already has utter control of the arena simply wants easy kills. (Dont know how many JG are new, how many are originals--apologies to latter)

so its our fault that theres not alot of ppl playin in the CT last time I looked JG54 was keeping the CT alive by keeping numbers up even if there were only a few allied players we switched to keep numbers even. I know why yall hate us its because when we are in numbers we fight as a team if a teammate needs help we help. whats stoping you from bringing your squad from the MA and flying agenst us. oh its the trash talkin and gangbanging and whatever excuses yall wanna make up but from what iv seen it doesnt stop you from flying the MA. so eather shut up or put up.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2005, 10:53:37 PM »
Did I miss the fist fight?

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2005, 12:08:55 AM »
Naw, no fists yet, Slash.........
Seems to me that BUG and Crummp ought to just go back to the DA and settle it.  Take an observer in and BOTH participants turn their film ON from the time they log in til they finish duelling.

Same with the other verbal combatants......cept, I'm putting my money on Eagler.  He makes that "undermodeled" 109F dance......almost like watching an artist at work.  I'd put him up there with hblair and NathBDP when it comes to flying a 109.
About the teamwork and saving a squaddie, I can relate to that.  That is and has always been one of the creeds of the Assassins, never leave a squaddie behind, get in there and help him.
But that is in the MA, where 5 or 6 guys working together aren't gonna upset a large percentage of the players in the arena.  Take that same attitude to the CT, where the average nightly head count is not even 10% of the MA, and those same 5 or 6 guys working together throw any sense of balance out the window.  Do that enough, and people get disgusted and log out and head to the MA.
It's kind of a delicate balancing act JG54 is doing:  They may be keeping the CT "alive" with their participation and numbers, but how many more people would log in and fly more if they didn't travel in a pack of 6 or 7 most of the time?
Hats off to JG54, that wasn't an insult or a dig at you guys, just another person's perspective from reading the BBS.

Offline plank

• Nickel Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #157 on: April 21, 2005, 07:31:33 AM »
Originally posted by eddiek
Naw, no fists yet, Slash.........
Seems to me that BUG and Crummp ought to just go back to the DA and settle it.  Take an observer in and BOTH participants turn their film ON from the time they log in til they finish duelling.

Same with the other verbal combatants......cept, I'm putting my money on Eagler.  He makes that "undermodeled" 109F dance......almost like watching an artist at work.  I'd put him up there with hblair and NathBDP when it comes to flying a 109.
About the teamwork and saving a squaddie, I can relate to that.  That is and has always been one of the creeds of the Assassins, never leave a squaddie behind, get in there and help him.
But that is in the MA, where 5 or 6 guys working together aren't gonna upset a large percentage of the players in the arena.  Take that same attitude to the CT, where the average nightly head count is not even 10% of the MA, and those same 5 or 6 guys working together throw any sense of balance out the window.  Do that enough, and people get disgusted and log out and head to the MA.
It's kind of a delicate balancing act JG54 is doing:  They may be keeping the CT "alive" with their participation and numbers, but how many more people would log in and fly more if they didn't travel in a pack of 6 or 7 most of the time?
Hats off to JG54, that wasn't an insult or a dig at you guys, just another person's perspective from reading the BBS.

Understood, some good points there. What gets to me sometimes is how, like earlier this week for example, people will have a great time in the CT and I'll see all sorts of guys from the MA seemingly enjoying themselves. They don't talk trash, we even joke around together without insults and overall have a great time. Now here is the part that gets to me: Why don't we hear about those nights on the BBS? We only ever hear the negative, so rarely the postive. That makes me a saaaad panda.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Dear crumpp
« Reply #158 on: April 21, 2005, 07:35:48 AM »
I don't have to proof myself.
He callenged me he screwed it up.
He filmed it he doesn't show film.
I beat him hands down anyway.

Anyone who has been fighting me 1 on 1 knows i'm not a noob that can only cherry pick.

Of the most people i get words with when getting to DA or in private .

Most and i get friendly
he kept his dirty talk into the DA and again he screwed up by talkin to much and shooting me on the rwy etc.

noway i give it any chance again
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 07:40:30 AM by BUG_EAF322 »

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2005, 11:08:03 AM »
Originally posted by storch
seulement deux ? :D

Je voulais que cela soit crédible :D

Offline LTARokit

• Copper Member
Dear crumpp
« Reply #160 on: April 22, 2005, 12:11:38 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Here...

This should settle this feud once and for all.

Too long Morph, way way too long  :rofl