Author Topic: 40 Mil Kill Series  (Read 495 times)

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
40 Mil Kill Series
« on: April 14, 2005, 02:32:45 PM »
I will Now be putting on Slide Shows of the 40 mil DEATH MACHINE

I was upping to crush a CV LVT attak..well LVTS all got scared when i lifted..so all I had were ftrs...

Ok..this is the Pre KILL...YA..this spit is in a BADDD Place  i really try to not let loose before 400 yds

first shot is the 40s let 'n loose...WOOO WOOOO  
I dumped all my Mg loads..

SNAP>>!!!!!!! YA YA..I know..its not a canopy shot..which i was aimn for..DAMMIT I wanted it to SPLODE..but..hey...I cnat show the best first.......

OK...Im here to KILL..Im not down with just a brokn plane..I WANT BLOOD AND GUTS!!!!! DIE  ....DIE!!!!!!!!!!...CRAP..I missed the DEATH BLOW!!!!...ya..hes dead..but who wants this loser to still be alive?...KILL....KILL>..and KILL mORE!..................typically I woudl save my ammo ...but when no targtes around....Go AHEAD and indulge yourself..and KILL DESTROY THE ENEMY!

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
40 Mil Kill Series
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
LOL BigB, fun to kill fighters with those massive cannon eh? ;)  I love when you are taking out GV's near a field and the enemy planes assume you are harmless and make half hearted attempts, then screw up one too many times :D

BOOM!!!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
40 Mil Kill Series
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 05:22:42 PM »
Originally posted by zorstorer
LOL BigB, fun to kill fighters with those massive cannon eh? ;)  I love when you are taking out GV's near a field and the enemy planes assume you are harmless and make half hearted attempts, then screw up one too many times :D

BOOM!!!

And why exactly do they think a Hurry is harmles?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline zorstorer

• Silver Member
40 Mil Kill Series
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 02:04:09 AM »
The 40mm's are kinda hard to hit with...If they fly smart it's not much of a worry.  But most folks don't.

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
40 Mil Kill Series
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 04:46:30 PM »
hmm
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 02:10:52 PM by GreenCloud »