Author Topic: No distinction...  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
No distinction...
« on: September 11, 2001, 08:09:00 PM »
Bush's speech tonight.

We will make no distinction between those who commit terrorist acts and those who harbor them.

Not an exact quote but it has the gist of it. The gloves ARE off. You commit a terrorist act or harbor one you will pay equally. If the facts support bin ladin's involvement I'd say Afganistan better cough his bellybutton up real fediddleing quick.

Political entities, countries if you will, will be held acountable for this action. Now I'd say its real plain talk and it should get a reaction pretty quick. This is just below a declaration of war for a harboring country.

Mav
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
No distinction...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2001, 08:18:00 PM »
I agree.  If it was indeed him, I'd say they have pretty much until the trail is traced back to turn him over if they want to avoid a strike.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
No distinction...
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2001, 08:34:00 PM »
I dont know wether Bin Laden has had something to do with this or not. What I know is that I am sure that he wont be alive for long regardless if he has taken part on this or not.

And I am aslo sure that some of those fediddlein Taliban religious nazis have toejamted their clothes bigtime after hearing the speech.

Now lets see if what Bush has said are empty words or a true committment against Terrorism. I bet for the second, but he will have to show it.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
No distinction...
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2001, 08:45:00 PM »
Think you hit it on the head, Mav.

That's what he said.

Excellent speech. You should also see what Thompson and Feinstein said on Larry King tonight. The whirlwind is comin...
sand

Offline Cleaner

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.msn.com
No distinction...
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2001, 08:47:00 PM »
Does not matter if it was him or not, all terrorist groups and country's supporting any terroist group should be held responsibe. Terrosit groups should be hunted and exterminated, without rest until there are none left to be found.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
No distinction...
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2001, 08:52:00 PM »
Yep.. doesn't matter if he was ultimately responsible or not.

It is a good time for terrorists to regret bragging about their activities.  I have a tendancy to think this will be a universal.

Terrorist across the world have been put on notice.  There time on earth is about to come to an end.

AKDejaVu

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
No distinction...
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2001, 09:00:00 PM »
I'm with cleaner. All of them, where ever they rear there head. Infiltrate and exterminate. That goes for the brainwashed Palestinians who we've bent over backwards for for a long time helping them get there "state" back. Screw em. They think were the BAD guys? Just wait.

I wonder how many tanks the Isrealies need to...make it so? Now we know what they've been dealing with for decades.

This should not end with BinLadin, all the cockroaches, anyone who thinks this is the way to get attention for there "cause". Not just militarily either. We must hit them financially with the co-operation of the swiss and other financial money holders/movers. We must hit them phsychologically also. How ever, where ever, when ever.

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
No distinction...
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2001, 09:59:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
It is a good time for terrorists to regret bragging about their activities.  I have a tendancy to think this will be a universal.

Terrorist across the world have been put on notice.  There time on earth is about to come to an end.

Not too sure about that DejaVu...  I think the terrorist bar has been raised now.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be flippant, but the goal of terrorism is to get attention for their cause and strike at those they feel are their enemies.  They certainly achieved those goals.  I think the police forces of the world will be stretched to stop such acts.  Let's just hope that there are no more innocent people hurt from any country.  It sickens me to think of all the people suffering because of just a few peoples terrible actions...

:(

Offline pugg666

• Silver Member
No distinction...
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2001, 10:52:00 AM »
like lizard3's mention of cockroaches...
you can't go after terrorist directly, because they will continue to breed.like cockroaches.

you have to elliminate their support structure. extensive investigations to find out where they're getting the money from, working with the banks to freeze the source of money.finding out wich countries are supporting them, and initiate strategic attacks against that government.
when the terrorist are denied the support they need to opperate, when they're left hanging in the wind. that's when you strike them directly.