Author Topic: Jam thanks alot you POS...  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Jam thanks alot you POS...
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2005, 09:14:31 AM »
Seems like we are witnessing the mental/intellectual/psychological disintegration of TK here. What a sad state of affairs it seems the CT has come to, it used to be pretty fun in there, chivalry and honor WERE regularly displayed there in the past, certainly to a higher degree than the MA but from what I am reading it seems JG54 and TK have seen fit to ruin that. Hope they have fun playing with themselves...but I'm sure TK gets plenty of THAT kind of action.

Step away from the keyboard dude, go outside, get laid, take some Xanax...SOMETHING!

PS...Falcon, I'm not personally offended but you might want to consider some sort of disclaimer on your avatar...just a thought.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2005, 09:15:10 AM »
tk
do you need a lift to the drug store to pick up your meds?
I'll paypal you cab  fare if you do...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2005, 09:21:45 AM »
Originally posted by Edbert
Seems like we are witnessing the mental/intellectual/psychological disintegration of TK here. What a sad state of affairs it seems the CT has come to, it used to be pretty fun in there, chivalry and honor WERE regularly displayed there in the past, certainly to a higher degree than the MA but from what I am reading it seems JG54 and TK have seen fit to ruin that. Hope they have fun playing with themselves...but I'm sure TK gets plenty of THAT kind of action.

Step away from the keyboard dude, go outside, get laid, take some Xanax...SOMETHING!

PS...Falcon, I'm not personally offended but you might want to consider some sort of disclaimer on your avatar...just a thought.

ur just like all the other MA tards u guess. JG54 has done no more "ruining" then any other squad its just everyone else has to have someone to blame and since JG54 are a bunch of "trashtalkers" we're the target.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2005, 09:26:03 AM »
please re-read the bottom 2/3's from your own squads website:
http://www.geocities.com/jg54green/Squad_Rules.html

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2005, 09:32:21 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler

:rolleyes: Oh brother :rolleyes:

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2005, 09:48:11 AM »
TK, please stop.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2005, 09:52:45 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler

thats the old JG54 u should know that and as u can see that site is way outdated

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2005, 09:55:37 AM »
Ok for all who dont know here is what happened... TB which now stands for "trueBiatch ran a mission. I up a p38 and procede to Fly way high to 25k all the while asking if there was an alt limit. No one answered. Got to A21 saw bombers. Now not knowing what the rules were I simply flew in circles at 25k and started testing the speed of the p38 at 25k which is about 404. Anywho the dot dar is on and there are 2 groups. 1 way in front which is obviously a fighter sweep and one way behind which would more than likely be bombers. I never engaged anyone. Never had a bomber close enough to shoot at. Cinderella, I meant TB starts going on about how I ruined the mission. How I did that I will never know. But if it gets this type of reaction and gets him to oneday quit this is all worth it.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2005, 09:58:01 AM »
no im not ganna quit but im ganna make the CT a living hell thats what yall want thats what u get.

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2005, 09:59:45 AM »
You already do make it hell. oh nerdy collector of jockstraps. BTW I like my jockstrap to have starch.. SO go get to work.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2005, 10:00:43 AM »
I find this kinda funny.
Taken from the JG45 "Squad Rules"

RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS AND OTHER SQUADS

Also, don't be a ragging winner or sore looser about victories or loses. Never shoot at pilots hanging helpless in parachutes. If you get shot down give the enemy a and try and get him the next time.

SET AN EXAMPLE

As a member of JG 54, your reputation as a player relects on the squad as a whole. The reputation of the squad also reflects on it's members. REMEMBER, you have that tag JG 54 "Grunherz" behind your name in the game roster. So conduct yourself with respect and restraint. Save your hostility for your flying.

Do you call your bad mouth, lack of respect, poor spelling,poor sportsmanship and failure to follow your own squads quidelines "setting an example"?

HAVE FUN

The main object is to have fun. PERIOD. While we do take our flying and our squad seriously you should never get to the point where it is like work or it makes you so mad that you are sick. Treet it like a stress releaver and have fun flying and learning new things about the aircraft you fly.

I think you should read through your "Squad Rules" again there TK.

:aok
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2005, 10:02:46 AM »
Originally posted by TrueKill
thats the old JG54 u should know that and as u can see that site is way outdated

it was from the link in your sig

is the site outdated or are some of it's members?

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2005, 10:03:23 AM »
ok, so that's what happen....

They should change the name of the CT to "Soap opera Arena"...

I don't think Jams did it on purpose TK...  

I would put more blame on the arena setup options, with radar on and people being able to login and fly when they want to things like that can happen...

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2005, 10:04:41 AM »
News at 11.

"TK PWNED!!!11!!!1! by his squadie."
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline 68KO

• Gold Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2005, 10:07:30 AM »
As a CM I am very offened that a CT staffer would talk like this to poeple that fly in there Arena I wanted to get involved but not now.The CT is a joke

Posted by TrueKill

"look whos talking. oh and not to speak about jam. u know y i try to make thursday night missions fun? cuz i like the CT i just dont like most the ppl in it. yall are jsut a bunch of low life hypocrites. i try to make to rule dont cross the front line untill bombers are spoted. but hey jam dont need to follow the "rules" i make that so the bombers at least have a chance to get to the target. but when some moron cross the front line and gives away our pos. it kinda ruins it for the bombers. so next time u open ur mouth make sure what ppl are talkin about."

"cuz i like the CT i just dont like most the ppl in it. yall are jsut a bunch of low life hypocrites"

I am one of the ppl in it and I take offence to that comment. This is way out of line for Some one who runs an Arena and represents the CT and AH. If a CM wrote this he would be ejected from the CM group but your not a CM

"but when some moron cross the front line and gives away our pos. "

this does not matter we watch you on dar the whole way from take off of A29. The dots in front where to fast and we knew where the Buffs where the whole time. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
~Sue~ Mrs68KO!
My hubby (68KO) founded The 68th Lightning Lancers. :)