Author Topic: Jam thanks alot you POS...  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Jam thanks alot you POS...
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2005, 10:20:05 AM »
Let me get this straight.  Truekill is a CT staffer?  And he was advocating fragging friendlies out of spite?

Boy oh boy.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2005, 10:31:15 AM »
But seriously though!  Arguments like the ones that CONSTANTLY[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]  hapen here do nothing to furthur the cause of the Combat Theatre.  Please, we are all gentlemen and must act with all tact and civility.  I believe that the Combat Theatre can be a fun place to play, as each thursday's "missions" have been to date a sucess.  I personally was happy to see the numbers of those in attendance up from five to upwards of thirty!

What I am getting at here, and yes I have stated this in oh so many other threads is this.  If we (the CT comunity) can not proove ourselves (and the arena by association) to be engageing and stimulating opponents, gracious in both victory and drfeat, and not a malcontented group of adolecants bickering about whoom does not like whoom and whoom did not play nice!  Please breteren of the Combat Theatre I beseach you, let not your toungue be sharp or your witts stood on razors edge, spew not these fowlest of greivences twords your own, but reconcile and let us ALL as a comunity move foward in prosperity to cultivate the Combat Theatre  into a place that makes people WANT to come and stay a while, not play for five minutes then leave, or worse partake of the toungues venom and feel the bitter kiss of degridation in posts on these boards and be detered from ever attempting to play there!  

I STRONGLY implore you guys, stop all the hostilities.  Let us all work for the good of the arena and not our own ends.

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2005, 10:31:25 AM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
I find this kinda funny.
Taken from the JG45 "Squad Rules"

As he said Morph...those are the OLD rules for the OLD JG54.

Originally posted by Morpheus
 RESPECT OTHER PLAYERS AND OTHER SQUADS
SET AN EXAMPLE
HAVE FUN
 [/B]

So if the above list is the OLD JG54, the new one under TK's leadership must be to show disrespect to other players and other squads, and make sure nobody has fun (via friendly fire incidents if necessary...sheesh!). At least they are holding true to the other rule, they are definitely "setting an example" here. The sad thing is that there are without a doubt some good guys in JG54, I've never figured out why normally good fellas allow disfunctional and self-admitted a-holes to taint their otherwise good reputations via a willing association with them.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2005, 10:42:46 AM »
Originally posted by Edbert
As he said Morph...those are the OLD rules for the OLD JG54.

So if the above list is the OLD JG54, the new one under TK's leadership must be to show disrespect to other players and other squads, and make sure nobody has fun (via friendly fire incidents if necessary...sheesh!). At least they are holding true to the other rule, they are definitely "setting an example" here. The sad thing is that there are without a doubt some good guys in JG54, I've never figured out why normally good fellas allow disfunctional and self-admitted a-holes to taint their otherwise good reputations via a willing association with them.

everyone that stayed with JG54 after jester quit knew what they were getting into right after someone said that JG54 was jsut another JG3.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2005, 10:45:12 AM »
Again TK, you have no right to come into any forum and abuse any member of the community.  You have an issue, then take it up with me.  No more warnings.

It goes for everyone.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com