Author Topic: so......  (Read 1776 times)

storch

so......
« on: April 23, 2005, 11:08:54 PM »
eddiek is there a difference in the changable or controllable arena settings between the CT and the MA?

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
So in addition to your other obvious shortcomings youcant read either:)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 11:22:13 PM »
Don't even start this crap. The CT staff cannot alter the FM of anything. Hell, I cannot alter the FM of anything. Get off your paranoid horse and cut the crap storch.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
so......
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 11:54:41 PM »
IN IN IN IN before the ownage

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
so......
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 01:06:59 AM »
Storch, I don't really know ya but let it go bud. No reason to get into trouble for something you might regret and think is silly later. I know you might be askin a serious question, but to skuzzy I'm sure it's gonna look like you're pushin it again. Just let it go...
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
so......
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 01:22:26 AM »
Go into your offline settings. Play with all those settings and see if you can alter the flight model. Its the same things Staffers can do online.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
so......
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 01:38:31 AM »
All the leaves are brown .... and the sky is grey.

It'll be good. =0)

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
so......
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 01:40:06 AM »
arlo get ur arse back in a plane:D  good to see ya man:aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
so......
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 01:42:27 AM »
Hi there! I plan to. It may be a lil while ... but I plan to. So .. what's new with the game?

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
so......
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 01:45:31 AM »
bahh some ol some ol the new 190s are good lookin now if we could on get a Me323 or a He111 hint hint...

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
so......
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2005, 01:56:25 AM »
Storch, I think it would be worth your time to go offline and play with the settings. Everything that the CT staff can set in the arena, you can set to whatever you want offline, its the same stuff. You will soon see if you do that, that there is nothing that they can alter in the settings that will in any way change the flight model.

storch

so......
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005, 07:03:55 AM »
the flight model may not be affected per se and if the stall sensitivity is affected across the board then it is in fact all equal.  I haven't played any allied plays but while playing them I did notice them to be squirrelly as well.  my questions are simply this.

Is the stall setting the same as in the MA?

Is the stall setting functional even though the stall limiter is selected off on my particular settings?

I know very little about computers.  I'm not trying to piss anyone off.  these are legitimate questions and a correct answer can only serve to prevent further confusion ahead.

I accept eddiek's response to my previous inquiry.  I suppose one must be lawyerly careful with word choice on this bbs.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
so......
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2005, 07:40:50 AM »
It is one thing to ask questions.  It is another matter entirely to be accusatory, abrasive, disrespectful, and derogatory.

Just like this crap: "I suppose one must be lawyerly careful with word choice on this bbs."

Completely uncalled for and adds nothing to the discussion.  You do it every chance you can get.  If you cannot act in a respectful manner and have no idea how to have a civil discussion, then you better be prepared for the consequences of your actions.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 07:45:47 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

storch

so......
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2005, 07:59:42 AM »
and the answer to my question is.........?  this kind of response annoys me.  go back and read the thread you locked.  I'm asking a question basically.  if people blow 50 amp fuses easily then perhaps upgrading to 60 amps might be helpful.  the fact is you don't care much for me and take everything I write as offensive. that's fine with me because what you think of me bears absolutely no importance in any aspect of my life.  I still don't have an answer to a simple question.

I'll repeat it  are the stall settings the same in all arenas?

perhaps it may be perception as grits has suggested, however given that humans are creatures of habit and we who have been playing this game for a rather lenghty period of time develope "muscle memory" for instance I do not move my joystick more than an inch or two when playing.  I don't suppose I'd be doing it differently from one arena to the next.

the other thing you may want to know skuzzy is that a few people have privately PM'd me in agreement with my statements on this issue but have also warned me that expressing this questions in any form may cause you people to ban me from the game.

while I enjoy this game most of the time I certainly don't enjoy it enough to concern myself with how I phrase certain questions or statements.

In my business if one customer calls in with a complaint I reckon that maybe as many as 10 others have had a similar concern and I take actions to remedy the situation.  I view that customer as an aid even though many times I have to listen to angry verbal abuse on the phone.  then again i don't consider myself or anyone that works with me infallible and I don't consider my product to be perfect.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 08:17:55 AM by storch »

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
so......
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2005, 08:04:08 AM »
Originally posted by storch
and the answer to my question is.........?

It's STFU.   :D

Woof

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
so......
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2005, 08:12:28 AM »
Originally posted by storch
the flight model may not be affected per se and if the stall sensitivity is affected across the board then it is in fact all equal.  I haven't played any allied plays but while playing them I did notice them to be squirrelly as well.  my questions are simply this.

Is the stall setting the same as in the MA?

Is the stall setting functional even though the stall limiter is selected off on my particular settings?

I know very little about computers.  I'm not trying to piss anyone off.  these are legitimate questions and a correct answer can only serve to prevent further confusion ahead.

I accept eddiek's response to my previous inquiry.  I suppose one must be lawyerly careful with word choice on this bbs.

Storch

If you are asking a genuine question , I'll try to give you a genuine answer , just from one point of view - can't speak for HTC

I have never noticed any difference at all between CT FM's/Stalls and MA FM's/Stalls. But I am simple folk ,  I tend to ride the stall a lot , so I honestly don't think much about "when" it starts to stall, just that it is , and it's time to react to that.

It may be that you are pushing the edge further in  the CT than you do in  the MA due to the closer nature of the fighting at times, and the fact the match-ups tend to be closer as well . I just can't  imagine there being any differnces in that regard between arenas
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 08:29:25 AM by Redd »
I come from a land downunder