Author Topic: Comments on recent film?  (Read 394 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Comments on recent film?
« on: April 14, 2005, 12:47:38 PM »
I was in HTH and testing out the new FWs. Hadn't flown in months. Had a little success. Died a lot. Then got together with Wakk and we had a killer fight. Not sure how it happened, we just both seemed to get into it.

He was in a Ki84 and I was in a seafire. I know the Ki84 is pretty capable, but I don't fly the spits much. Wakk didn't fly the Ki much. So it was interesting. I know the Ki was good at alt so I went up and called Wakk to come on up with me. At about 20k or so we went at it. The film is about 10 minutes.

We both had a lot of fun, but I've watched this a couple of times and I'm curious if I could have done it better (meaning faster, more efficient).

P.S. Yes, I know my input is jerky, but I fly with a twisty stick. Best I can do.

http://www.nakatomitower.com/KrustySeaf_WakkKi84.zip

Offline jthemenway

• Zinc Member
Comments on recent film?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 01:09:49 PM »
FYI.. went to look at your film to see/learn. The ah2 film viewer crashes. Other AH2 films have worked fine in the past. Not sure if this is the film or on my end.

Offline jthemenway

• Zinc Member
Comments on recent film?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 01:16:46 PM »
never mind. the problem is on my end. sorry.

Offline Happy1

• Nickel Member
Comments on recent film?
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 11:45:51 AM »
Good flying Krusty  :)  however u r taking too long w/nme, the idea is to merge, get angles & KILL the con ASAP!  

Don't play with ur opponent, endeavor to blast him quickly, the longer u spend on ur target the greater the chance that he/she might turn tables on u or another bandit will come along & drill u.

Cultivate ur gunnery skills to the nth degree  :cool:

Happy1  :D