Author Topic: Dates/Times for April KOTH events  (Read 1085 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Dates/Times for April KOTH events
« on: March 30, 2005, 01:50:51 PM »
heya BigMax, you around?

any word on the dates, I need to plan my schedule accordingly...........either that or just miss this months events  :(
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 09:39:32 PM »
Still figuring out my new work schedule...

For those who don't know, I retired from Active Duty on March 10th and started a new job on the 14th.  It's why I pushed the KoTHs into the front of March....  My schedule is settling out after a week in San Diego and another in New Orleans, so I should be able to commit to a weekend shortly.  It looks like the 15th and 16th right now, but I can't say for sure...  You may tentatively mark your calendars, but please check the website daily next week for a solid date.

:aok

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 12:15:33 AM »
tho not being a "staff" member, I would be happy to help if at all possible.  I wouldn't mind "hosting" if ya' need it, or say co-hosting with someone w/ arena priv's.  

let me know any way I can be of any assistance.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 10:02:58 PM »
Thanks Lute...

I think I'll be able to work it out, but If the need arises I will take you up on your offer.

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 12:07:09 AM »
***Update***

My new schedule allows me have every other Friday Off...  However, the 15th (tomorrow) is one this month, and I have to go to my nephew's christening (I am Da' Godfather) - can't host.

The other weekend is 29/30 April, which might or might not work as well...  Right now it looks like 1 of 2 things might happen to my schedule.
  • I might have to go out to sea on the Navy's newest LPD for builders' trials.  They are not scheduled to go over Friday or Saturday - but they occasionally get extended if they don't go well.  My RTB will be TBD - & I won't be able to post to warn anyone from at-sea.
  • Or I will have to fly to Norfolk for the week (Training Conference) and won't be returning until sometime Saturday.  In which case, I can probably be home in time to host it on Saturday night, but Friday would be out.
So, that being said, we are tentatively scheduled for 29 & 30 April for E&KoTH for April.  I wish I could give you a better answer, but this is the best I can do.  I will ask the CM community if any can cover to make sure we get them accomplished ths month.  Again. I'll keep you posted.

:aok

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
***Change 1***
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 08:52:18 PM »
Okay... after I posted ALL that information, my boss just through everything out the window...  SO, without gorey details, we'll have KoTH on Saturday the 23rd @ 2100 EST.

And then follow up with EKoTH the next Friday, the 29th, @ 1500 EST (-5Z).

Offline kid

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 06:54:41 AM »
BigMax,

Congrats on your retirement and thank you for your Service.

kid

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 08:53:20 PM »
My pleasure to represent my beliefs with my actions...

Now it's time to make some dough though :)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 09:09:30 PM »
You  working for civil service now or civil contract BM? just 10 yrs and you be getting 2 retirement checks then you get ya SS check too on top of that........

you a  field tech rep for the military now?

congrats on new job, and good luck with it

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC