Author Topic: Squad Operations News  (Read 294 times)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Squad Operations News
« on: April 24, 2005, 09:06:18 PM »
As of Monday, April 25th Ghostdancer will be in charge of Squad Operations. This will free up some of my time as head CM and allow me to focus on a Sunday event.

In the past few months we have lost several CM’s and have added several new ones. Stream and TracerX are now working on the Squad Operations team and will help run the Friday Squad Operations along with 68KO, APDrone, and Sikboy.  We have lost much of the Sunday Squad Operations crew which has given me pause to consider a new type of event for the Sunday players. I will give more details on this later, but it will still be a Squad based event, yet allow for walk on players.  It will be a cross between the Snapshots, CAP, and Squad Operations.

We hope to have some events pages up that will support this new event as we have some for Squad Operations, but since we are short handed in CM’s who have decent skills in HTML, PHP, and MySQL it will be slow going. If anyone knows anyone who has those skills please contact me.

We have several terrains that are nearly done and the Italy terrain will be done as soon as Skuzzy is able to update the object editor. This needs to be done first since Dux and team have built many new objects for our special event terrains. It is my hope the new Italy terrain will be done for Squad Operations in late May. If not then I think Ghostdancer will run a Burma event.

------------------------
CO, Head CM daddog
Squad Operations
332nd Flying Mongrels
332nd Roster
Special Events
Noses in the wind since 1997.
daddog@hitechcreations.com

There are three signs of old age: Loss of memory… I forget the other two.
Red Skelton
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Squad Operations News
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 08:58:55 AM »
Yep either 1941/1942 Burma or 1944 Burma. Probably 1944 since we have a more filled out planeset for the Allies and Japanese at that time (i.e Japanese Ki61, Ki84, Ki67).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 01:39:36 PM by ghostdancer »
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team