Author Topic: Attacking AAA GV's w/ Cannons..and living  (Read 305 times)

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
Attacking AAA GV's w/ Cannons..and living
« on: May 02, 2005, 09:51:37 PM »
ok..attacking OStwinds..and m16s is very dangerous with just cannons..basically ..when u are in range..so are they with there guns..

I found sneaking is the best.....For this you will need mtn ridges..or valleys...and or Trees..

these pics are mostly trees but i had soem really good sneaks..

The first pass..I made was from his 6 oklok..i came over some trees so fast i missed my shot..but i hit his turret with my tail...broke off my rigth elevator...woooo thats close..

2nd pass...he was still lookn around for me..I could see his 37 mil cannon swinging around in panic..WHERE IS HE!!!.....He had uped 2 panzers before..but i killed them( one panzer kill popped with 4 cannon hit)..so he came back ..ANGRY..in his flakpanzy...dam fun

POP POP>>>hes walkn home

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 11:16:35 PM »
Maybe I can start posting some pic's of all the times I dropped those things out of the sky.
15 kills short of 500 shot down means a lot didn't make home!

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 01:16:34 PM »
ROFL bgb...

love the "wrong way" and photoshopping skills.

I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 01:23:56 PM »
kinda pissed..I took photoshop when i was in college....but havent used it in many years...

And i drew part of that in paintshop..lolo...dammti wish i could remmebr all those buttons...took me 10 minutes to get my head small enuff to fit in there..

my hanwriting is horrible....and im not on a desk..im using a optic mouse on my knee...

Moil..thats why I posted these..Sneaking seems to be the really only safe way ..when killing AAA GVs with cannons.......

I was pissed i actaully hit him on firts pass..it was such a good sneak..to be spoiled by me cracking my elevator on his dome...

woo wooo

Offline Virage

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 05:44:24 PM »
Nice screenies.
JG11

Vater