Author Topic: Alt/Tab & Alt/I problems or bug possibly  (Read 209 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Alt/Tab & Alt/I problems or bug possibly
« on: April 30, 2005, 08:59:02 AM »
I have noticed that in the past when I Alt/I to check plane type of nearby friendlys then cycle thru back to normal mode, that sometimes I would not be able to have any use of my views, to cure this I would hit the Esc key and bring up Map then close it back and all was good.

since last patch when I cycle the Alt/I switch to check once I bring up clipboard it kicks me to the desktop ( game still running in background) I simply go to taskbar and click AH icon/button on taskbar to get back in, rinse-repeat over and over, if I did get the clipboard to close and I am able to fly around, when ever I went to bring up the map/clipboard again it would do the same thing kick me to desktop rinse-repeat.

Also, would Filter Keys in win XP have anything to do with this? for instance mine is set to 10 seconds if a key is held down for 10 seconds it pops up a window and ask if I want to use Filter Keys, but I have never had it open up on me during game play. is just a thought perhaps.

system specs:
Win XP pro SP2
ECS K7VTA3 MB  2100 overclocked to 2800
512 meg ram  333mhz
geforce3 64 meg video
80 gig hitachi HD 8mb cache Ata100
directX9.0c
all latest greatest drivers except for video ( new video drivers don't work as good as previous batch)
analog CH Fighter Stick  & Pedals using speed keys and gameport to USB adapter
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC