Author Topic: Weird Variance in delay pattern  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Weird Variance in delay pattern
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2005, 08:23:34 PM »
38Maw I have the exact same issues with my connection at around 10 pm PST. I've done full whipe and reinstall and nothing changes. It doesn't matter if I'm using my cable connection or my dsl connection. The issue is very consistant and it happens at around the same time every night. I just log off after 10 pm due to this issue.

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2005, 09:02:05 PM »
Originally posted by Cobra412
38Maw I have the exact same issues with my connection at around 10 pm PST. I've done full whipe and reinstall and nothing changes. It doesn't matter if I'm using my cable connection or my dsl connection. The issue is very consistant and it happens at around the same time every night. I just log off after 10 pm due to this issue.

Cobra ,thx for the response , there are alot of people seeing this  . I bet if more looked at their connection for any lenght of time they would prolly see it too . I asked a few people to check their's on range the other night , and the response's  i got where HOW do you do that , OR  I DIDNT know you could do that . HEHE . I posted above that i tried it on a different OS, win2k pro , on a different hard drive, clean install and I still had it . I dont want to Say thats it not spyware, or something in my machine, but ive done alot of trouble shooting on my end to no avail.  

Skuzzy , if you read this , give me a list of what you would do in this situation . In the posts above ive listed all that i have tried , I never say never so maybe its something on my end . But ive done almost everything i can think of. I dont want to (and wont ) just point the finger at HTC , but at this point im running outta ideas to try .   THX    38

Offline Wolf14

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2005, 09:55:48 PM »
Heh for awhile I wasnt having any problems. Everything seemed to settle out. Now out of the clear blue it seems to be happening all over again.

I also did the reformat/ re-install bit as well but I'm kinda takin a cue from others and not messin around doing it again cause it looks like it aint gonna hep much atall.

Verwy Verwy aggrivatin, but after awhile it seems to clear up. I'm just gonna have to log on early and let the connection sit for a bit I guess.

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2006, 08:49:52 PM »
Well its been about 5 months , and i still see this too often . Just checking in with the others in this thread to see if you still have the issue . I kinda let the issue die because we wernt getting anywhere with it . And before anyone says spyware , or a background service , beware it did it on a fresh install with nothing else installed .   38