Author Topic: Building Squad, one wing at a time  (Read 382 times)

Offline YardBird

• Zinc Member
Building Squad, one wing at a time
« on: April 28, 2005, 09:06:10 PM »
Looking for a decent wingman. You know, wingman tactics, covering each other's six, killing the enemy quickly and efficiently, stuff like that. :) Landing kills without losing your wingman (i.e.: a bit of realism in mission planning) is important to me, and should be to you as well.

I'd like to start with one, then add a third to the element, possibly a fourth for two winging pairs.... and so on, and so on.

Prefer P38L drivers, but other rides may be considered. "Wanton Wingmen" will fly for Rooks in MA, whatever looks interesting in CT, and possible scenarios.

Rookies (no pun intended) are welcome, if you have a desire to learn, and willingness to have people around you look at you strangely as you mumble terms like "loose duece", "horizontal bracket" and "defensive half split".

Offline Dawggus

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 05:37:38 AM »
If you looking for a good, dedicated wingman, none are better than YardBird.

Cya Up!

Dawg

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 06:29:05 AM »
Hmm I was going to make my own, but Im liking how this is sounding. Yes im intrested. Also I love flying american planes, Mostly the P-38L, and the 51, but I can fly anything. I play now mostly in h2h, but next friday is when im going MA so maybe I will look for you or something. Also I love to have a wingman you can depend on and to call you 6.