Author Topic: SEdrKill  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2005, 03:00:01 PM »
Furby,

Whats your poison?

Offline Don

• Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2005, 03:25:16 PM »
>>Even tho you may be a Ferrari and I'm a Yugo I will still try to win.<<

Hmmm, methinks you got what it takes in the mettle department SEGunner I suggest that you keep your squadmates at the work of getting better, and you will. I would also suggest that you make it mandatory for each of your noob, new members to spend some quality time in the TA; they can learn the technical parts of the game, and also practice some acm; bring em up right the first time, and you will have less bad habits to break them of.
Best of luck to you.
Btw, I know where your former Johnny has gone ;( IMO, he is a pox on our country now :(

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2005, 03:46:11 PM »
Originally posted by SEgunner
Furby,

Whats your poison?

beer and hookers! :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2005, 03:50:50 PM »
Don,

Thanks for the kind words.  

I'm not the CO of the squad but I am the only squaddie who posts here on the board.    We do try to schedule TA time but its hard to get guys together to train them.    Everyone has their own lives outside of the game.   Also, time differences are a big pain in the butt.

Jonny is Jonny.   I got along with him ok I guess.   He was either very quiet or very talkative.     We never really "clicked" but he was easy enough to talk to and get along with.     Some of the my squaddies and I talk all the time.    Just different personalities is all.

Take care and thanks,
Gunner

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2005, 03:53:05 PM »
Furby,

Personally I love Chimay but its a tad bit pricy for me.     Any import I love.  Yank beer is lousy unless its a micro brew.

Hookers?   Your on your own there!    Never paid for it in my life and I'm not gonna start now.

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2005, 04:21:20 PM »
Wow bravo to gunner for taking all this on.  You da man as far as I'm concerned.  I'm glad people don't post on here asking me to talk to shawk about his trash talking... I'd never have any free time :lol

As far as Chi trash talking, I've seen him do it many times, and I can see its in jest, but frankly if he is upset about the type of replies he receives from that trash talking, I'm afraid I don't have much sympathy for that.  Don't smack the beehive if you don't think you'll like what'll come out.  Just my opinion on that one, no offense meant by it.

Offline SECObobo

• Zinc Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2005, 10:36:37 AM »
you know what guys i will take care of SEdrkill ASAP but as far of the rest of you saying cant get no SE's in the DA is plain stupid all have have to do is call us out!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 10:49:19 AM by SECObobo »

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2005, 11:09:18 AM »
Originally posted by Don
Btw, I know where your former Johnny has gone ;( IMO, he is a pox on our country now :(

Lemme get this straight, SEJohnny is now Johnnyra? That would answer a lot of questions for me.

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2005, 11:16:13 AM »
JonnyRa is not the former SEjonny as far as I know.    JonnyRa likes to flirt with me and our Jonny wasn't into that sort of thing.      LOL!!!!!

I have no idea what SEjonny is now.  I heard Knight but could be Rook. I do not know his in game handle.

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2005, 11:19:52 AM »
Balsy, Cav58d,

Matter has been resolved with SEdrkill.     Don't expect him to go to the DA with you tho.

If you must fight a SE in the DA to get your revenge you may ask me anytime you see me.  That is as long as I am not busy in a mission or what have you.

If by chance, you have any more trouble with SEdrkill pleas feel free to talk to me in game.     I would rather it happen private than here.      One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.     The SE's get enough crap flung at us as it is.  We don't need anymore.

gentlemen.

Gunner

Offline Wurger

• Copper Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2005, 11:26:33 AM »
Originally posted by Grits
Lemme get this straight, SEJohnny is now Johnnyra? That would answer a lot of questions for me.

I beleive we have a winner!  Tell him what he's won Vern... :-)

Bazi
Cactus Air Force
Bazi
The Flying Circus

Offline Don

• Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2005, 11:49:43 AM »
>>SEJohnny is now Johnnyra? That would answer a lot of questions for me.<<

I never said that but, there are way too many coincidences to point to any other conclusion :)

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2005, 02:23:12 PM »
Originally posted by SECObobo
you know what guys i will take care of SEdrkill ASAP but as far of the rest of you saying cant get no SE's in the DA is plain stupid all have have to do is call us out!!!!!!!!

Wooohoo someone peed in your cheerios it seems :D  

Don't let um get you fired up bobo... welcome to the board BTW :aok

Offline bravak

• Zinc Member
Mostly good guys
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2005, 09:30:52 PM »
Seems like the  are mostly good guys - what ever happened to SEBrock and SEZaney?  They always seemed to be some of the best sticks there...at least they shot my down all the time!

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
SEdrKill
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2005, 09:41:32 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
You cheating beach!  I want to break up, I never want to see you again.

paccer is my little sweet thang steve but i will rent him to you.
"I am moist like bacon"