Author Topic: Euros:1 Texas:0  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Euros:1 Texas:0
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2005, 04:25:54 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
Been to Europe many times, and Amsterdam a few times.  Maye it was the people I was with, but none of them ever mentioned we could go to a bar to watch naked 14 year old girls masterbate.  I am sure you can, and I am sure you can find this here as well.

You may be ok with that, but I am not.

You can't find that... not legal clubs anyway. I guess you can find illegal clubs everywere tho.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2005, 09:29:38 AM »
"There already IS choice in education, Lazs- private schools are flourishing without the tax income vouchers would create.

All vouchers would accomplish is eliminating public schools in the poorest areas of America."

I dissagree.   there is no choice if it means you have to pay for two schools... the public extorted one and the one you choose.  most can't afford that.

as for your second premise....  think about it.   what are the public schools that most need eliminating?   the ones in poor districts... they are the worst.   if everyone had the same vocher money then the poor could send their kids to the catholic school down the street.  Studies have shown the the worst inner city kidds improve dramaticaly under private schooling.

lazs

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2005, 04:53:57 AM »
Been to Europe many times, and Amsterdam a few times.  Maye it was the people I was with, but none of them ever mentioned we could go to a bar to watch naked 14 year old girls masterbate.  I am sure you can, and I am sure you can find this here as well.

You may be ok with that, but I am not.
No, not children.

And I am not "OK with it". I meant to say that what I saw in A'dam didn't surprise me, knowing A'dam! I don't know of any bars/theatres where underage children are allowed to perform sex acts. I went to one of those theatre shows (with my wife - lol) just to see what it was about. I felt saddened afterwards, and would not want to go again.

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2005, 10:14:13 AM »
Originally posted by Steve
Score one for the Euro's alright, morally bankrupt, decadent to the point of being w/out any knid of moral compass at all.

:rofl

I think there is a little bit diference between stripters in bars and cheap half nude school girls.

We Euros are so immoral.. damm ..

Offline lada

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2005, 10:21:50 AM »
Interference from the state should have been in the form of pushing it back to the school board's of the local districts and mandating they take care of it.

The action taken by the state is way out of line.

Basically, the parents do not want to do anything about the kids, and now the school board's do not want to do anything about the kids.  Where the shizz does it stop?

my words... i were just about to ask about it.

Does anybody here have daughter, whitch is member of  sutch exhibition group ?

What motivates them to do it ?

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2005, 11:08:54 AM »
Originally posted by lada
Does anybody here have daughter, whitch is member of  sutch exhibition group ?

What motivates them to do it ?
Money, most likely. I don't think it's job satisfaction.