Author Topic: Stepping Down  (Read 368 times)

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Stepping Down
« on: May 14, 2005, 12:20:36 AM »
I thought I would post this here for some of the guys I flew with.  After 3 1/2 years of Commanding the 325th, I have stepped down.  Due to real life events, I won't have the time to run it.  Cutt will be taking over in my place.  Most of my time now will be in SEA and MA.

It's been great flying with you guys.  I learned a lot starting off in the CT, don't let it die... this could be a great thing, if everyone starts to work together.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Stepping Down
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 08:12:40 AM »
Hey Stream, .  Was great flying with the 325th as my first squad.  Hate to see you go but completely understand real life takes precedence.  Take care!
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Stepping Down
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 09:16:25 AM »
Stream.

Well Done Stream! You were a hell of a C.O. The 325th was always a class act thanks to you. Best of luck with your new endevors.
Good luck to CUTT and the rest of the Checkertails.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Stepping Down
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 07:02:33 PM »
Originally posted by o0Stream140o
I thought I would post this here for some of the guys I flew with.  After 3 1/2 years of Commanding the 325th, I have stepped down.  Due to real life events, I won't have the time to run it.  Cutt will be taking over in my place.  Most of my time now will be in SEA and MA.

To borrow a line from Monte Python, "It's people like you what cause unrest."

Cutt is a dude, as they say, and I have no doubt he'll do a fine job as c.o.

Reminding yourself that this is a game and a hobby, which should never interfere with real life, is a valuable observation which proves that you have not - yet - completely lost your mind.

Spending what little time you have to yourself divided between the SEA and the CT would be understandable and even laudable.  Spending it between the SEA and the MA proves only that you are a lout and a churl, possibly under the influence of prohibited substances, and in need of counseling.  Could you please invite a friend to slap you across the face a few times with a ripe, but hopefully wet, large carp so that you can regain your sanity?

- oldman

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Stepping Down
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2005, 07:10:05 AM »
Stream

I've been here since the first beta. In that time I have seen many people, and many squads come & go.

Seldom have I seen someone who has worked so long & hard. You took a bunch of TA misfits & MA rejects and turned them into one of the better flying outfits. You did it with class and style, and made it look easy.

Its been a joy watching you work sir.

to one of AH's Classiest guys.