Author Topic: Will Fighter Town do any good to the CT...  (Read 932 times)

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
Will Fighter Town do any good to the CT...
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 11:28:51 PM »
From the JG54 website and their squad rules, just a few excerpts:

"JG 54 allows NO "Lone Wolf", "Score potato" or Trouble Makers in the squad"

"We have a "Code of Conduct" that is STRICTLY enforced and it is expected to be followed by ALL members of the squad from the Kommodore down to the Squadron Cat. Failure to do so will lead to a review by STAB and possible imediate dismissal from the squad.
     Treat other players as you would like them to treet you. It won't help JG 54 if you become confrontational with other players. Making rude comments or accusations of other players is looked down upon and is behavior better suited to a bunch of 5 year olds."

"As a member of JG 54, your reputation as a player relects on the squad as a whole. The reputation of the squad also reflects on it's members. REMEMBER, you have that tag JG 54 "Grunherz" behind your name in the game roster. So conduct yourself with respect and restraint. Save your hostility for your flying.
     If there are any reports of JG 54 pilots not conducting themselves with the highest standards, (DURNING SQUAD NIGHTS, EVENTS OR DURING NON-SQUAD HOURS), that pilot will have to explain it to the ENTIRE SQUAD. Then, STAB will decide whether you will continue with JG 54."

Anyone notified STAB that one or more of his children are running amuck on the BBS and making the ENTIRE SQUAD look bad?

EDIT:  Never mind.....the children are actually "officers" in the squad.......go figure  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2005, 11:32:36 PM by eddiek »

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 11:37:05 PM »
why do yall keep bringing that crap up those rules where made by jester the day jester quit the squad those rules did to.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 03:12:48 AM »
I flew in FT tonight its ok but its just one big furball.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 04:45:16 AM »
Originally posted by TrueKill
why do yall keep bringing that crap up those rules where made by jester the day jester quit the squad those rules did to.

so instead of making a mockery of jg 54  why don't you guys simply reform into a new squad with whatever rules? :rolleyes:

i'm sure i can help you come up with a new name.  :D

or at the least stop linking to the site. or amend it. :aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 05:42:21 PM »
That would make sense Shane. Why do that?:D

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 06:22:52 PM »
To get back on topic...

It might not do it any "good" but it sure cant make it any worse. I am a furballer, but at the same time I prefer the historical scenarios, not so much something like Fighter Town. At this point I think the CT Staff and the CT regulars should embrace ANYTHING that is an attempt bring back some life to the CT. Right now its on life support, and the line hasnt gone flat yet, but its not far off.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 07:58:57 PM »
Will Fighter Town do any good to the CT?

Yes.

Offline Clifra Jones

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2005, 11:38:14 AM »
Last 2 nights, Prime Time EST, CT player count, a big 0. What's up with that?

This certainly will not impress HT.

I had a lot of fun on Teus. night but last 2 nights not a soal in site.

I will put i my 2 cents why this is.

No one really knows about it except those who frequent these forums. None of my squadies were aware of it.

Not sure how to solve that problem. I cetainly do not want to get bombarded with MOTDs every time I log on to the MA.