Author Topic: Congratulations to ManeTMP and pellik, May's winners!!!  (Read 629 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Congratulations to ManeTMP and pellik, May's winners!!!
« on: May 27, 2005, 08:38:36 PM »
Similar to last month KoTH went a week before EKoTH. Both were solid events as usual with good attendance considering the approaching holiday.

And now the results:

KoTH  {5/21}
  *Fatal1 in a D3A-1
  *Stang in a P-47D-11
  *PaulV in a Fw190A-8
  *Stang in a Spitfire MkV
  *ManeTMP in a  P-40B
  *JetB123 in a F6F-5
  *SkatSr in a F4U-1D
  *ManeTMP in a P-51D
  *ManeTMP in a Bf109G-6
   ManeTMP was victorious after 9 rounds and picked the P-47D-25 for June's KoTH.

EKoTH  {5/27}
  *pellik in a Bf109G-6
  *Balsy in a P-38J
  *Jish65 in a F4U-1
  *Balsy in a F4U-1D
  *Cavalear in a F6F-5
  *pellik in a F4U-1
  *pellik in a P-47D-11
   Pellik was victorious after 7 rounds and picked a P-38J for June's EKoTH.

Again, contgratulations and to you both.

Dates for June's KoTHs will be announced as soon as their date has been set.

We have a few KOTH issues being debated and here is the place to voice your opinioins: http://www.flyaceshigh.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=135

Logs for this event are here: http://www.webtreatz.com/tod/logsnew.asp?eventtype=koth
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Jish102

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 02:20:26 PM »
Wtg Mane and pellik, fun fights this month as usual, wish I coulda stayed for EKoTH:( but will attend next time, see you all next month:aok
MA: Irish
71 Sqn

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 01:36:53 AM »
Congrats ManeTMP & pellik, hate I had to miss both due to work, hoepfully will make the next months events!

( them was some quick KOTHS, 9 rds  & 7 rounds , shortest I have seen in long while ! )

any chance in bumping the E/KOTH back to 4 pm est? since it is on a friday?

and how bout we try and get them scheduld closer to first of the month rather than the end since we have 2 new KOTH CM's.  I know BigMax was going thru some real life stuff and retiring from Navy, taking on new job etc....and was reason why last 2 months the tournys were near end of each month!
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC