Author Topic: Bamboozelment  (Read 451 times)

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
Bamboozelment
« on: May 22, 2005, 03:38:19 PM »
Ok it isnt shooting them down but monkeying with their heads as you do it so post those stories here.

Ok so its old school Mindanao, Knights own that high base but the bish are hording from the peninsula. They gain the high base so its time to go home. A bish spit9 sees my seafire heading for home and follows, I see a horde waiting to gangbang me so I run. Yet that Vbase is nearby, what 9typh(Rockstar era) bish can resist the lure of  an unguarded toolshed? So the horde bombs that vbase. Now this spit is still on my tail. I am running yet who wants to reverse into a skilless hispano spray? I wait the terrain I am looking for is coming soon. a steep drop with enough spce to manuever in. Spit9 is 2.0, 1,8 , 1,5 , 1, 800 finally I knew it, a steep canyon. I dive into it, roll and loop, the spit dives straight n and "wtf!" is uttered by the pilot as he sees no spit infront but one BEHIND him and dies like the bish dog he is.  From certain kill to dead in 2 secs.

lets hear those stories.

in the vein of "There I was. "
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
Bamboozelment
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 04:13:58 PM »
Here i was: 25k in a p47d30
There Knife and Kappa and Wilbuz were: deck in 262's
I dive in get kappas 262, then wilbuz and knife retreat to their base.  I stealthly follow them NOE at 500mph I get Knife before he lands then i succesfully auger into the tarmac tryin to get wilbuz.  No happy endings for me in ah! :)

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
Bamboozelment
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 05:42:36 PM »
There I was, sitting on the runway ready to take off when some retard swooped into vulch me from behind.  He just skimmed over me.  Hmm..  My guns were pointed upwards.

He missed.   I didn't. ;)

W~

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Bamboozelment
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 06:31:38 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
Here i was: 25k in a p47d30

:lol

Jug dweebs, heh

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Bamboozelment
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 07:22:33 PM »
and ther i was this one time in band camp....oh wait...
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
Bamboozelment
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2005, 07:38:25 PM »
i think wildcard means "neverland ranch" :)