Author Topic: FW 190D Tips?  (Read 403 times)

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
FW 190D Tips?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2002, 03:53:18 AM »
Naudet, it was great to watch your Dora flying in first tour Dora got introduced. I have never seen anyone stay so fast while fighting at the same time.

Offline fffreeze220

• Silver Member
FW 190D Tips?
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2002, 02:12:14 AM »
Originally posted by Apar

1. BS, you can perform high speed turns and knife edge fights in dora very well.
2. Some alt for controlling the fight is good yes, but the la7 WILL catch you eventually, and you'll have to fight him.
3. Now  that is where the dora shines; high speed maneuverability! Nevertheless you can surprise some cons by going below 250mph in agressive lead turns, just try to keep an escape route open.

It is a game after all, taking no chances IS BORING!!!!
Also you'll hardly get any better at a certain point if you don't take chances.

BLA BLA BLA :D :D

I know but that the dora can turn but will u teach that some 1 who flies it the fiorst time ?
Freeze

Offline fffreeze220

• Silver Member
FW 190D Tips?
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2002, 02:14:07 AM »
Originally posted by Naudet
Forgive freeze for those 3 rules, he took em from me, an average pilot who tried to let his stats shine. :D

And u my little damn lazy friend git ur bellybutton back in Aces High ASAP before u getting a lamer in all ur damn WWII online toejam. :D :D

Average Pilot,....try to let my stats shine.... i cant believe it .... lol ARSE :D :D
Freeze

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
FW 190D Tips?
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2002, 02:23:59 AM »
I know but that the dora can turn but will u teach that some 1 who flies it the fiorst time ?

Sure I'm willing to do some training with you, look me up in MA and pass me a personel MSG while online, I fly weekends.

Apar

Offline fffreeze220

• Silver Member
FW 190D Tips?
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2002, 02:59:07 AM »
lol apar u took me wrong i dont need any training. I know how to turn the dora. (that doesent mean i know everything). I thought the original question was from some 1 who never flew dora before or maybe just once inna while. ANd IMO u getting sick of D9 very fast if u dont know how to survive.

Then remember there is a silly La7 everywhere lol
Freeze

Offline Big G

• Copper Member
FW 190D Tips?
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2005, 10:53:26 PM »
I have flown the 190 Dora for the first time today and was really impressed, I was starting out on the spits but the dora swoops, turns and climbs faster, it's definately going to be my next ride after the MKIX, in fact I can't wait!
Cheers
Big G

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
FW 190D Tips?
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2005, 10:57:57 AM »
I don't know what to put here yet.