Author Topic: Had fun this saturday  (Read 343 times)

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
Had fun this saturday
« on: May 28, 2005, 08:04:44 PM »
Had some fun fights today (tonight). I was at the CT from about 23 to 02 CET (5pm to 8pm EST). Had fast-paced action, and lots of fun fighting. Thank you, everyone (Shifty, Eskimo, Solus, Pac, TAK, ..., and Wasq + Sasmox), was a fun night at the CT again. :)

edit: I'll have to contact Kanttori, we should definately have our CT squad night back on saturdays (like we had in AH1...), maybe we could get some more action to the CT with our numbers.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:12:23 PM by Panzzer »
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: Had fun this saturday
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 08:47:11 PM »
Originally posted by Panzzer

edit: I'll have to contact Kanttori, we should definately have our CT squad night back on saturdays (like we had in AH1...), maybe we could get some more action to the CT with our numbers.

Fear the Finns ! :aok  Enjoyed the flying Panzzer. Hope to see you again soon.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline SASMOX

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org
Had fun this saturday
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 09:08:01 AM »
It was great to fight against so capable pilots like Eskimo, Solus, Shifty and pac. Big to all. I hope we meet again in CT soon:aok

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Had fun this saturday
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 04:03:03 PM »
I give all credit to the A6M-5 and am glad that I wasn’t flying the P-40E.  Although I consider the A6M-5 to be a superior plane to the P-40E, I was amazed at how difficult it was to kill you P-40 guys.  I saw the few advantages of the P-40E used expertly against my Zero.  Slow scissor, dive acceleration, better turning while the Zero hits compression, top speed and HO/guns advantage usually were common and smart tactics and the P-40s had more control of the fight than I would have guessed.  If I would have been flying the P-40, I think I would have been dead meat; salute!  I was fun.

The most memorable event of the night however, was my first friendly collision ever in seven or so years of playing AH!  (I think).

eskimo