Author Topic: Coral Sea films...  (Read 447 times)

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
Coral Sea films...
« on: June 05, 2005, 11:47:21 AM »
Hey, everyone!

I am collecting film from the Coral Sea scenario.  I have a couple from the Team Alpha scouts, but I know there are more films out there!

Looking for films from both Teams!

I now have a gmail account, so I think the size limit is off!  (was using hotmail at 2mb per message limit)

Please send Coral Sea films to damnedwind@gmail.com

If you all would be so kind as to send them to me, I'd appreciate it! Zipped would be MOST excellent.  

As you dig through your films file, keep in mind the dates I am looking for are 4/9, 4/16, 4/30 (and 5/7 if you want).

Thanks!

Wind
---------
Damned Air Group

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Coral Sea films...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »
I can put some together.  What's your deadline for it, as this week might be very busy for me?

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
Coral Sea films...
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 07:33:40 PM »
Originally posted by Brooke
I can put some together.  What's your deadline for it, as this week might be very busy for me?

I have no timeline for my finished project, so any time you can get them to me would be great!

Thanks!

W~

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Coral Sea films...
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 02:24:08 AM »
I'm having trouble getting the film viewer to save a snippet of the full film that shows ships correctly.  Saving a segment of a film seems usually to result in problems (task groups disappearing, PT boats not showing wakes).

I'll see what I can do, but the film viewer seems very buggy when dealing with ships.

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
Coral Sea films...
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 07:31:02 PM »
Originally posted by Brooke
I'm having trouble getting the film viewer to save a snippet of the full film that shows ships correctly.  Saving a segment of a film seems usually to result in problems (task groups disappearing, PT boats not showing wakes).

I'll see what I can do, but the film viewer seems very buggy when dealing with ships.

I think I can get some FTP space cleared if you want to just upload them whole.  Then you wouldn't need to snip them.

Email me at damnedwind@hotmail.com and I'll send you the login/pw.

W~

Offline Wind

• Zinc Member
Coral Sea films...
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 07:34:34 PM »
And for the rest of you...

I find it hard to believe that Brooke (along with Culero and 345) is the only one that filmed during the Coral Sea scenario.

Come on guys, give up the films!  I have a fun project in mind, but I need footage from both sides.

Please help.

W~