Author Topic: Cheat Coad???  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Anchor

• Copper Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »
Is there a setting to increase the bomb loadout without affecting weight?

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2005, 10:17:36 PM »
No. Whlie it would be interesting to practice bomb with, you can only add a multiplier to the ammunition, not the ordinance.

So just bullets. No bombs/rockets.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005, 10:18:01 AM »
WELL IF YOU DONT THINK THIS GAME CAN OR HAS BEEN HACKED U ARE REAL GULLABLE
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline Elyeh

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2005, 10:33:41 AM »
Just curious......any proof?

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 11:30:50 AM »
ever heard of a guy named "nazitech",i am sure ht and skuzzy shudder at the mention of his name,ever seen a AC with no icon i have,how about a 32 person h2h room
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline zmeg

• Silver Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 11:53:20 AM »
Originally posted by 1redrum
ever heard of a guy named "nazitech",i am sure ht and skuzzy shudder at the mention of his name
 I think you have that backwards.  " U ARE REAL GULLABLE " But you just made someones day.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 12:45:54 PM »
god it is laughable that some of you refuse to belive that this game can be hacked
Major EaglePoo

Offline pellik

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 12:52:46 PM »
god it is laughable that some of you refuse to belive that this game can be hacked

Sounds like you have some experience in this.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2005, 02:44:41 PM »
ever heard of a guy named "nazitech",i am sure ht and skuzzy shudder at the mention of his name,ever seen a AC with no icon i have,how about a 32 person h2h room

I doubt seriously that they "shudder" ... laughable.

Icon range is an arena setting. So any H2H room can turn ICONS off and/or vary the range at when you see them.

Jerky-Boy stumbled upon a way to create a 32 person H2H room ... BIG F'IN DEAL. That is so far from being able to change the flight model, damage model, gunnery model, etc. Not really slick enough to be called a "hack".

Keep talkin' like your talkin' and you will probably go the way of Jerky-Boy.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Happy1

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2005, 02:50:33 PM »
I've worked as a Systems Analyst in Trading & met some programmers that were absolutely brilliant, who were able to HACK in some pretty sensitive programs, thereby hacking into games is EASY for them.   There're some brilliant pple out there.

Happy1  :D

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2005, 04:04:17 PM »
Hacking the game I believe is VERY possible, but I also believe that HT and company are very good at keeping an eye on things.

It is their livelyhood :) I know I watch my money pretty closely !

Offline BTW

• Silver Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2005, 05:21:47 PM »
Well I suspect if they find someone is killing everyone is sight but seem clueless to fundemental ACM, they'll have a look. Otherwise, it probably don't matter

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
Cheat Coad???
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2005, 06:38:22 PM »
I've worked as a Systems Analyst in Trading & met some programmers that were absolutely brilliant, who were able to HACK in some pretty sensitive programs, thereby hacking into games is EASY for them. There're some brilliant pple out there.

my point exactly,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hacking the game I believe is VERY possible, but I also believe that HT and company are very good at keeping an eye on things.

i never said that HT was not vigalant at keeping hacks out ,as i know they take that sort of thing very seriosly.i just said that they have not made a un-hackable game,and to think that this or any game /server /computer is hacker-proof,,,hu well....

oh and BTW back in AH1 in the MA there were for a short time Aircraft with no icon ,i saw it,I filmed it,I e-mailed it to skuzzy

this will be my last response to this matter
Major EaglePoo