Author Topic: The “Why Everyone Hates You” Online Combat Pilot Personality Test.  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
The “Why Everyone Hates You” Online Combat Pilot Personality Test.
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2005, 06:21:50 PM »
Thats what I am

You are a Suicide Dweeb. Everyone hates you because you would rather take out a stationary building than actually mix it up with other players online. You do know that the other planes are controlled by real people throughout the world, right? Ok, I’ll lighten up; you’re obviously a newbie.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2005, 06:40:54 PM »
here is mine

You are a Pasty-Skinned - Flight-Sim-Junkie. Everyone hates you because you don’t have to work in real life. Try experiencing the real world sometime. You missed your mother’s birthday because you were too busy “flying”, didn’t you? Walk upstairs right now and thank her for taking such good care of you. BTW, your dog wasn’t killed by a car, he ran away because you forgot to feed him for a month.

well im not past white.........i have a job........but i think my fish died because i didnt feed them........i dont spend enough time outside......and i didnt froget my moms b-day.....I CALLED HER:lol
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2005, 07:59:54 PM »
I'm a mindless furballer

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2005, 09:01:46 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
You are a Pasty-Skinned - Flight-Sim-Junkie. Everyone hates you because you don’t have to work in real life. Try experiencing the real world sometime. You missed your mother’s birthday because you were too busy “flying”, didn’t you? Walk upstairs right now and thank her for taking such good care of you. BTW, your dog wasn’t killed by a car, he ran away because you forgot to feed him for a month.

WTF?  I have a real job.:rolleyes:

Im with slash on this one...WTF

I missed my moms birthday cus i was in a huge furball thats different than just flying. The dog ran away cus i wanted to hurry back to the furball so I let him out without checking to see if the gate was closed...

Whoever made this test has not a clue.....

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2005, 11:53:29 PM »
Well, I don't totally agree, but no one said it was a scientific test..

My result...  Particuarly funny considering my 24 months of active flight time in this game tee hee.

You are a Suicide Dweeb. Everyone hates you because you would rather take out a stationary building than actually mix it up with other players online. You do know that the other planes are controlled by real people throughout the world, right? Ok, I’ll lighten up; you’re obviously a newbie.
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2005, 11:55:02 PM »
"You are a Mindless Furball Tard. Everyone hates you because you fly a twisty-turny plane and whine whenever a base gets captured or shut down. You’re too habitual to try anything else."

There is truth in this.

- oldman

Offline Paul

• Copper Member
      • http://fatesquad.com
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2005, 11:55:09 PM »
Kurt, go online, were about to do a mission.

:)

Offline Kurt

• Silver Member
      • http://www.clowns-of-death.com
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2005, 11:57:23 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
What ever man.  If the world was not flat, how come the Australians don't fall off it then?  huh?  S[lain that smart guy :mad:

You've OBVIOUSLY not spent much time around Australians have you?  You'd be shocked at some of the stuff they can find a way to fall off of.
--Kurt
Supreme Exalted Grand Pooh-bah Clown
Clowns of Death <Now Defunct>
'A pair of jokers beats a pair of aces'

storch

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2005, 03:59:05 AM »
Originally posted by Kurt
You've OBVIOUSLY not spent much time around Australians have you?  You'd be shocked at some of the stuff they can find a way to fall off of.

i disagree, they are like bugs. it must be from hanging from trees and stuff in their inverted world.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2005, 04:27:25 AM »

Oh oh oh, spot on except for the dog and mother (haven't had a dog for ages and mother hasn't had her birthday yet this year so we'll see)
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2005, 04:34:28 AM »

Oh oh oh, spot on except for the dog and mother (haven't had a dog for ages and mother hasn't had her birthday yet this year so we'll see)
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2005, 08:52:23 AM »
<---Mindless Furball tard.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2005, 04:17:25 PM »
Mindless furball tard, who lets everyone know how much they suck.

Offline SkyChimp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2005, 04:33:04 PM »
You are a General DictaterTot. Everyone hates you because you’re bossy and you complain about everything. You suck too much to be bossing others around. Try listening to what other’s have to say for once. You think that you’re the only one who has a clue, but in reality, you’re the only one who isn’t having fun. Believe it or not, there’s more than one way to enjoy this game. Try to discover one of them and grow some pubes.
:rofl

I took two:p
You are a Score potato. Everyone hates you because you think that rank matters. Learn to be satisfied with being average and stop trying to fool yourself. You’re not really thinking of putting your rank on your resume, are you? I hope that you don’t expect to be praised for your achievements anytime soon.

Wtf :(
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 04:39:31 PM by SkyChimp »

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2005, 04:44:34 PM »
....it called me names:(
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.