Author Topic: A nice comic for y'all (and to start a 30+ hate posts thread)  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
A nice comic for y'all (and to start a 30+ hate posts thread)
« on: November 27, 2001, 01:16:00 AM »

OK!
I want mrfish and Boroda in here! And Dowding too! This is your latest chance to make yourseves hated by an entire patriot comunity, because of your extremist and barbaric opinions.

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Animal ]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2001, 01:18:00 AM »
"It's funny to see retards try to roller skate up hill"  -Lamina

Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Lamina

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2001, 01:24:00 AM »
;)

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2001, 01:40:00 AM »
hehe sorry animal i dont know about your cartoon you evil being -

i'm too busy crapping on the flag, blaspheming, corrupting society,  and beating babies here in babylon to respond in depth. oh and hating of course - never can get enough hate time.

i will say this though - i'm glad we live on a big planet. all that mass makes it stable for us "confused clingers" like a cadillac.

if it was smaller we'd be floating around all the time. its a big black void out there its nice to have something to stick to. we really lucked out i say.

maybe we should celebrate by anihilating each other?

absurdity seems to be the template for a lot of things in nature so might as well stick to the plan. molotov anyone?

:p

Offline Lamina

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2001, 01:48:00 AM »
But Mr. Oven Runner Fish, are you assuming that the plan of our lord is prone to failure, and that the American way of life wont lead us to a thousands years future?

Or are you just a doom'sayer?

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2001, 07:18:00 AM »
There are so many inaccuracies in that cartoon that its not even worth responding to!

Offline LUPO

• Copper Member
      • http://www.stefanodeluca.it
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2001, 07:48:00 AM »
Please spend 2 minuts to read this lines  :)
Another point of wiew is possible.

"In the aftermath of the terrible shock of the tragic events on Sept. 11, I extend my deepest sympathies to all those affected. From the bottom of my heart, I pray for the victims, and I pray that their families may find inner strength, healing and, eventually, renewed happiness.

It is impossible not to be outraged at the senseless loss of so many lives. And yet it is not the numbers that make this tragedy so horrific. Every single person lost was irreplaceable and immensely precious—a muchloved sister, father, son, mother or friend. Each individual’s life contained infinite possibilities waiting to be realized. In the most terrible manner imaginable, we have been reminded of the immense value of human life.

In all its teachings, Buddhism stresses how sacred and precious life— especially human life—is. One scripture reads: "A single day of life is worth more than all the treasures of the universe." Terrorism, which so cruelly robs people of life, can never be excused or justified by any reason or cause. It is an absolute evil. And when such acts are committed in the name of religion, it demonstrates the utter spiritual bankruptcy of the perpetrators.

As human beings sharing a common home, we have all been impacted by this terrible deed. In the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." We must unite across differences of nationality and faith in order to create a world free of injustice, violence and terror. I call for a just and equitable international tribunal to be established to try those responsible for acts of terrorism and other crimes against humanity.

But the struggle against terrorism requires more than short-term international cooperation. It requires a profound reexamination of the nature of human civilization. For much of our history, humanity has been trapped in vicious cycles of hatred and reprisal. We must redouble our efforts to break this cycle and transform distrust into trust. I believe that this is the most effective and fundamental antidote to terrorism and its repugnant worship of violence.

It is the function of evil to divide; to alienate people from each other and divide one country from another. The universe, this world and our own lives, are the stage for a ceaseless struggle between hatred and compassion, the destructive and constructive aspects of life. We must never let up, confronting evil at every turn.

This attack was an ultimate manifestation of evil and shows us the vilest depths to which human nature can sink. In the end, the evil over which we must triumph is the impulse toward hatred and destruction that resides in us all. [...]

Daisaku Ikeda
President of Soka Gakkai International
(If somone is interested to know more about this man and his thoughts let me know.)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2001, 07:49:00 AM »
the fish on the right is obviously a bottom feeding liberal ...sad part is many other bottom feeders would agree with its over simplification of the entire matter.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2001, 08:03:00 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler:
the fish on the right is obviously a bottom feeding liberal ...sad part is many other bottom feeders would agree with its over simplification of the entire matter.

Which over simplification?  The one of the bottom feeding liberal or the bottom feeding conservative?

;)

Offline blur

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2001, 08:26:00 AM »
Interesting viewpoint from the other side.  http://www.counterpunch.org/fiskblood.html

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2001, 10:06:00 AM »
OMG blur, you mean to tell me were actually killing people in this war of ours???????  Is this true, why are we killing people in a war? It must stop.    :rolleyes:

Its interesting how this bastard Robert Fisk describes the Taliban using words like "courage" while describing our allies as "afghan gunmen" like some sort of criminals or something. These bastards who run the webpage just cant hide their hatred of this country. And just how flippantly they say the USA is targeting civilans. Simply unbelivable!

Or how about this roadkill....

"No wonder I found the local Taliban commander, the thoughtful and intelligent Mullah Haqqani, preparing to cross the Pakistani border to Quetta"

Well toejam this Robert Fisk traitor and the Talibs are old pals for sure.

And again the reference to US allies as some dark malevolent "gunmen" who apparently hunt down the innocent folksy polite and apperntly fearful taliban men.

"Later, he admitted that all Taliban men had been ordered to leave Spin Boldak on Saturday night for fear that Alliance gunmen would invade the camps disguised as refugees."

Is this guy nuts?

I hope this Robert Fisk gets his due and is taken care of by his Talib buddies in the coming weeks.

Offline blur

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2001, 10:54:00 AM »
“People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.”

- Herman Goering

Offline SageFIN

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2001, 11:06:00 AM »
Gee. Now, where would we all be if each country didn't have it's patriots and each religion didn't have it's extremists. Hard to say, but it possibly could not be any worse than the present situation, I daresay  :D

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2001, 11:21:00 AM »
So your saying I was told 4000 people were killed in NYC and that that 2 planes hit the WTC and 1 hit the pentagon...

Blur ur a piece of toejam amazinhunk of the first order.

diddly You you piece of America hating dog toejam.

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2001, 11:44:00 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ:

Blur ur a piece of toejam amazinhunk of the first order.

diddly You you piece of America hating dog toejam.

Why don't you just post "i'm sorry, i'm too dumb to give any argument" instead of that ? More english classes are in order...