Author Topic: GoodBye AH  (Read 5268 times)

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2005, 08:56:44 AM »
Hate to see you go sniper.  Was good flying with you man, and thank you for the tips in the SpitV.  Take care  

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2005, 09:16:29 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
...surprised Morpheus didn't chastise Snipe by saying "the game got the better of you". :lol

Seriously, are you that hard up for attention that you need to try interject something like this into every thread?  C'mon, beet, I like ya, but you've gotta find a new drum to beat.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Re: GoodBye AH
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2005, 09:18:49 AM »
Originally posted by sniper68
after this tour im quting AH most likely for a very long time if not forever, the moderator's and other aspects of the game and things i dont wanna discuss i just cant take anymore, seems like now adays i cant type anything on 200 without gettin muted every 10 min and its just got old along with rubber bullets and all the other junk.

all those of you that ive flown with over the last 4 years id like to say one thing,  Thanks for allways putting up with my crap and i will miss flying with you all, And i wish you all the best hopefully ill be able to keep in contact with most of you.

well AH i bid u all Goodbye and Happy Hunting

Is it your first try to quite ? :rofl

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Re: GoodBye AH
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2005, 09:29:32 AM »
Originally posted by sniper68
after this tour im quting AH most likely for a very long time if not forever, the moderator's and other aspects of the game and things i dont wanna discuss i just cant take anymore, seems like now adays i cant type anything on 200 without gettin muted every 10 min and its just got old along with rubber bullets and all the other junk.

all those of you that ive flown with over the last 4 years id like to say one thing,  Thanks for allways putting up with my crap and i will miss flying with you all, And i wish you all the best hopefully ill be able to keep in contact with most of you.

well AH i bid u all Goodbye and Happy Hunting

hey you know im going to agree with you.  AH just isnt fun anymore. It seems we are restricted more and more on what we can do.  There are just too many factors that make it a unbearable experience. THis past weekend we had the SAVVIS incident, then now losing the O' CLUB. What next.

I love aviation. I love history.  AH is a perfect place to get both. But i think it time to seek alternatives.

Have fun in the real world sniper!, i just might join ya soon.

navajo24
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2005, 09:44:08 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Seriously, are you that hard up for attention that you need to try interject something like this into every thread?  C'mon, beet, I like ya, but you've gotta find a new drum to beat.

-- Todd/Leviathn
Bah - you're right. I'll go and delete it. to Morph - I know he's all right really.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2005, 09:45:07 AM »
another case of burn out -- cu soon

if not, happy trails
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

storch

GoodBye AH
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2005, 09:49:09 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Bah - you're right. I'll go and delete it. to Morph - I know he's all right really.
no he ain't, he's far from "alright"

Offline MENDEZ

• Zinc Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2005, 09:49:51 AM »
Later sniper sorry to see you leave:(

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2005, 10:02:48 AM »
Thanks, beet!  

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2005, 10:31:11 AM »
Sniper man let me have one more crack at ya in the da before you leave.. I dont think i can go on with life without shooting down in the spit. Friend

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2005, 11:17:29 AM »
I think BGB needs to drink more, he must be to sober. He is one of those rare people that become more coherent when they drink, not less.

BGB, remember to drink before you type or speak, and oh ya, check 6.

Offline jpeg

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.steveo.us
GoodBye AH
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2005, 11:32:22 AM »
I don't get how people get muted so much. I've been playing this game for 3+ years and have been muted once.

Keep it civil and enjoy the game.

Sniper, I think you'll be back, you just need a break.

Offline FuBaR

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2005, 11:41:56 AM »
Sniper Do I really look like a teenage meatloaf?:(

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2005, 12:26:53 PM »
fubar u look like meatloaf after he got beat with the ugly stick :) jk bro

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
GoodBye AH
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2005, 12:28:45 PM »
"I quit" threads make me chuckle.

Especially "I quit" threads where people whine about being muted.  If you dont type anything unacceptable, you wont be muted....easy enough concept in my opinion.  

Of course coming on here and typing a drama filled "I quit" thread gets you all kinds of attention doesnt it.  Fuggin' drama queens.