Author Topic: One Day Walkout  (Read 819 times)

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
One Day Walkout
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2005, 03:15:38 PM »
did your tears get make your dress all wet?

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
One Day Walkout
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2005, 03:15:52 PM »
"Understand this. you either a player of the game that doesnt like restrictions or a player that will take it up the *** wheneven skuzzy drops his pants. navajo24"

Quoted so you can't simply edit out such an assinine comment later.

Bye bye!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
One Day Walkout
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 03:17:38 PM »
Don't you have to start a union first?

I am Chicago, but I think I can hear HT LHAO
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
One Day Walkout
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005, 03:18:39 PM »
All im trying to do a make a voice for us players. We need to create a sorts of players associations that atleast have a voice in changes in the game.

You want a voice in how a game is run go make your own.Till that point play or dont,but dont think your 15 clams a month makes you all that important.You can protest all you want but inciting others to join your rediculous walk out will only get you banned.Then what ya gonna do?
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
One Day Walkout
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 03:23:39 PM »
Originally posted by DrDea
You want a voice in how a game is run go make your own.Till that point play or dont,but dont think your 15 clams a month makes you all that important.You can protest all you want but inciting others to join your rediculous walk out will only get you banned.Then what ya gonna do?

Banned? from the source of air? i dont think so.  ok everyone attack me all you want to. i dont care. im not a tard or hippie. im just frustrated with all the changes. if it means i get banned from this game... well then i guess i get banned... its not air you know.

navajo24
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Re: One Day Walkout
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 03:23:42 PM »
Originally posted by BBQ_Bob

So the purpose of the walkout would be to send a message of dissatisfaciton with the removal of the OC. Not intended to

What if you don't care about the OC?  :D

Woof

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 03:27:10 PM »
Originally posted by navajoboy
All im trying to do a make a voice for us players.  We need to create a sorts of players associations that atleast have a voice in changes in the game. If you want to fly that day, then go fly.  I want us as players to have a say so in gaming enironment that we love.  

Understand this. you either a player of the game that doesnt like restrictions or a player that will take it up the *** wheneven skuzzy drops his pants.

navajo24

So our 15$ a month gains us a seat on the board of directors at HTC ... SWEET ... I didn't see that when I signed up.

This is Dale's company ... he is the author, architect, lead developer, and CEO of HTC ... there is only one voice that matters ... his. He has shown, in the past, that he is open to suggestions, but the last word is always his.

Protesting and inciting such will more than likely get you a swift kick in the arse with the BOOT, but that last sentence will definately raise some eyebrows in Grapevine ... bye bye.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 03:33:33 PM »

Understand this. you either a player of the game that doesnt like restrictions or a player that will take it up the *** wheneven skuzzy drops his pants.

navajo24

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I am neither....... I'm just an adult. I don't get banned, squelched, muted etc. I don't run afoul of the language filter.  The OC was a festering pustule on the anus of AH and I don't care whether it exists or not. :rolleyes:

Woof

Offline navajoboy

• Probation
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.uknightedstates.net
Re: Re: Re: Re: One Day Walkout
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2005, 03:35:12 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
So our 15$ a month gains us a seat on the board of directors at HTC ... SWEET ... I didn't see that when I signed up.

This is Dale's company ... he is the author, architect, lead developer, and CEO of HTC ... there is only one voice that matters ... his. He has shown, in the past, that he is open to suggestions, but the last word is always his.

Protesting and inciting such will more than likely get you a swift kick in the arse with the BOOT, but that last sentence will definately raise some eyebrows in Grapevine ... bye bye.

once again .... i dont care if i get kicked off.. why should i be afraid of such events...  you have every right to do what you want with your 15 dollars...  i made this post for a simple reason. I hear alot of people complain about the game. about changes. about the OCLUB..

this was just an idea that i am presenting... if we want to get personal and start calling names well dammit i will do so in return... so if you have a close and personal relationship with dale ... aka takin it up the prettythang and likin it (that is for calling me a hippie!!)..  then like i said. its your 15 dollars.

navajo24.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 03:41:23 PM by navajoboy »
Stovpipe aka Navajo
Uknighted 357th FG - JG26
-+= Foreign Relations Minister =+-
http://www.uknightedstates.net

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2005, 03:37:47 PM »
All im trying to do a make a voice for us players.  We need to create a sorts of players associations that atleast have a voice in changes in the game. If you want to fly that day, then go fly.  I want us as players to have a say so in gaming enironment that we love.  

navajo24

That's it - UNIONIZE!

:rofl

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
One Day Walkout
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2005, 03:44:35 PM »
No I don't have a close and personal relationship with Dale ... I have met, spoken, and drank with him at the last two cons. A very likable and fun guy ... but not very cute ... so he is not my type of guy.

Oh ... one other thing ... he definately is not the kinda guy you want to piss off ... and I am afraid that that is too late for you. Ever hear of perma-ban ? ... a very elite club in AH circles.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline DaPup

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One Day Walkout
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2005, 03:44:49 PM »
.. so if you have a close and personal relationship with dale ... aka takin it up the prettythang and likin it (that is for calling me a hippie!!)..  then like i said. its your 15 dollars.

navajo24.

ewww Slapshot, you pay for that?