Author Topic: Air Warrior Final Flybys  (Read 402 times)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Air Warrior Final Flybys
« on: December 04, 2001, 01:36:00 PM »
Hi all,

Flyby details from Brooke:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the plan so far:

Meet Dec. 6th, 10:30 pm Eastern US time in the full realism arena near the field A:Wheeler.  I'd like to have a flyby near Wheeler (out of ack range -- perhaps northern tip of the island) one at a time for everyone who shows up (starting maybe 11:15 pm Eastern), with people announcing their handle and the year they first started playing AW.  I'll coordinate it and film the flybys.

For European folks, 4:30 pm Eastern US time for the same thing.  Can someone take this spot to coordinate it?  I won't be able to make it then (although I'd like to) -- can't get off work at that time.

Comments:

As for RR vs. FR, it won't really matter -- RR folks will be able to manage a takeoff and an overflight.  Let's keep it FR A:Wheeler as that's what was in my original message, and the less change the better when organizing these things (sort of like herding cats).

As for choice of location and terrain, I picked FR as it was listed as allowing all planes, so that people can fly their favorite during the flyby.  I picked A:Wheeler as it is close to B and C fields.

Many thanks to the folks donating account use to folks who no longer have access.

-- Brooke
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun