Author Topic: It's been a blast!  (Read 688 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
It's been a blast!
« on: June 22, 2005, 09:07:48 PM »
Well fellers,
It's time for Maxxie to ride off into the CMing sunset (guy with coconuts runs behind)...

My RL has really become hectic over the past few months... retired from the military, got a new job (requires travel), just sold my old house, and am now starting to build a new one as the General Contractor.... Simply put, my plate runneth over....

I'd like to thank all of you who have flown E/KoTH over the past three years for participating...  I have had a blast being your host, and I love the event as much today as when I started flying it...  

I'd also like to thank WMLute & Fuzeman for volunteering to keep it going...  Most of you don't realize how much of a sacrifice it is to host something you really love to fly in.  Most times you can't CM and compete.  Please give them your cooperation and support as you did for me...  Thanks fellers! ~S~

Anyway,
I don't want to bore you all with a long post, so I'll close.  Don't think you have gotten rid of me, I just can't commit to being here for the whole event, I will still try to make it occasionally.

Best regards to you all and thanks for the memories!,

Jim

Offline Flyboy

• Silver Member
It's been a blast!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 10:05:34 PM »
a crisp
thanks for all the hours you put in to the game for the community! :)

.wingman bigmax :D

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
It's been a blast!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 10:56:36 PM »
It has been pure pleasure flying in the KOTH events you hosted Big Max, and even more memoriable having long drawn out phonebooth knife fights against you. some great emories there to recall on, and I thank you for them!

don't be a Lurker, come drop in as often as you can.

btw, if you need someone to design a custom HVAC system for your new home, send me your blueprints, I'll run a load calculation and design the system for you free of charge.......drop me an email!
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline MENDEZ

• Zinc Member
It's been a blast!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 06:20:24 AM »
Big <> Max, tx for geting me involved

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
It's been a blast!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 10:25:14 PM »
<> BigMax, and thanks for all the hard work.

Come back as often as you can, we'll keep a bird polished for ya!

RTR
The Damned

Offline Scrap

• Silver Member
It's been a blast!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 03:34:33 AM »
Maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!

<----------------- the biggest EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111