Author Topic: Were home and happy  (Read 939 times)

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
Were home and happy
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2005, 12:51:54 PM »
Rod, very happy to read you're back. More glad you and family are doing well.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Were home and happy
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2005, 04:04:56 PM »
thx all    learned alot about fires and contractors, mostly hardway...................

Offline grmrpr

• Copper Member
      • http://www.maderios.org/
Were home and happy
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2005, 12:40:35 PM »
We are all here to serve.  If you are ever in Raleigh NC look me up.  If not hopefully you will be at the con so I can buy you a drink.

GrmRpr

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Were home and happy
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2005, 12:51:34 PM »
Grm, you need to serve the data base for my BB.
Or give me keys!
Please. :D

If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline grmrpr

• Copper Member
      • http://www.maderios.org/
Were home and happy
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2005, 03:54:09 PM »
Originally posted by Morpheus
Grm, you need to serve the data base for my BB.
Or give me keys!
Please. :D

Sorry man between work and consulting I've been hammered.  I plan on getting to it this weekend.

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Were home and happy
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2005, 03:54:10 PM »
Originally posted by rod367th
We moved back in june 16th, Thank you all for your Prayers, offers of help, concerns for familly's well being. Grmrpr  Your offer made my wife cry ( but was a good cry,) Someday i'll have to meet  you inperson hope it comes soon. I thought i handled myself well heath wise and emotionally. But I lost it all end of May with contractor thought we were going to go toe to toe, I'm still not sure how we didn't. If it wasn't for friends and nieghbors this would be impossible alone. From moment fire started We were blessed with great nieghbors and friends and even people who became our new friends thru this.  Our nieghbors on bothsides of our house stood outside Feb 9 1 of the coldest and biggest snowfalls to be there to comfort my Wife and myself. /they stayed with us untill 2:30 in the morning when fire was put out for last time, ( fire started 930 pm)   Not 1 time did we have to worry about anything but getting our lives back together, thx to friends from AH to new friends around this town. It is nice to know that Good nieghbors are not a thing of the pass!  

Having a home   $$$$
   having jobs         $$$$
   Having Friends      Priceless

Thank you for being a friend. Grmrp Yuo name it you go it any time anywhere thank you.......................... ............................. .

P.S skuzzy I still love you tooo.

i smell sex in here.

Also if any of you are educators Please look into MEEMIC  Ins. They have bent over backwards to help us and look out for us.
"I am moist like bacon"